No announcement yet.

Vintage at the Vineyards, May 22-24, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anybody wants to post a caravan, you can go to the event forum.
    Free forum : Official forum for Vintage at the Vineyards

Scott - festmeister

Comment

looks like some people are meeting at the Zentrum on Friday morning. I may try to meet up on my way from the ATL

Comment

How many other GA and SC guys plan on coming up? I'd love to see more of you guys.

Comment

hey guys I got a problem,
          see I work at victory lane indoor karting, and they have this 24 hour le mans race the same weekend... and I'm required to work sometime during he event
          so how long is the show on saturday? I plan on caravaning up there with you guys but I will have to leave to work....
          You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Originally posted by Rockinlittle325i View Post
            hey guys I got a problem,
            see I work at victory lane indoor karting, and they have this 24 hour le mans race the same weekend... and I'm required to work sometime during he event
            so how long is the show on saturday? I plan on caravaning up there with you guys but I will have to leave to work....
            Usually people start leaving after the raffle/awards which starts at about 3:30 and will last about an hour at the most. Hope you can make it.

Comment

I just signed up. driving from Raleigh NC but just for the day saturday...
              '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

we're still 38 cars short of out quota... Calling all GA, VA, TN and other surrounding states.

Comment

Heys guys, man I should check back more often...Anyways..I posted up a caravan over on the vintage forums...I believe a couple of of us are meeting in Hickory, NC at the Hickory Tavern on Friday...So if you are nearby and want to caravan pm me.

Now on my other note...I am debating on doing a short build up for the vintage...Nothn spectacular or anything. Should I? I gotta find my gf's camara..hehe but so far most of the body work is out the way....gotta get an is lip, and 1 replacement rim...No biggie.

Yea or Nae?
                  FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

I'll be there.
                    sigpic

Comment

Are you caravaning herbivor?

BTW im Eddie.
                      FI takes another life....:-? New birth to 2.7 stroker

FROM NC? HELP GROW THIS FORUM http://www.torque-bound.com

Comment

roll call for the W-S caravan

lets leave Flow BMW at 9am so we can be in Dobson at 10 when the gates open:

-Micah
                        -Will
                        -Ryan

I'm calling out my W-S guys, Jay F, Tony C, Stuart/Alex/Ashley M, Alex P, Jeff/Tom H, that guy with the white/black '90, and that guy with the clean red '89...
                        Last edited by SpecM; 05-05-2009, 07:35 PM.
                        1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Jay F will not be coming being he sold his E30. Jeff and tom probly won't be coming being both of these E30's are Spec cars. (AKA not road worthy). I will be at BMW sat at 9am what day are you guys going to be there? Fri or Sat?

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
                            Jay F will not be coming being he sold his E30. Jeff and tom probly won't be coming being both of these E30's are Spec cars. (AKA not road worthy). I will be at BMW sat at 9am what day are you guys going to be there? Fri or Sat?
                            I forgot you, Ryan!

Saturday May 23, are you going with us?

Comment

Ya, I will be at BMW saturday. We can wash our cars up if you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwguy87 View Post
                                Ya, I will be at BMW saturday. We can wash our cars up if you need to.
                                but will you be working or are you going to Dobson?

Comment

Working...
                                X