X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell yes! hey when and where is the caravan up there?>
    You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

from Charlotte, I have no idea, check out V@V forums on their site.

Comment

I did damn man, I really wanted to roll with a whole crowd
        I'll double check
        You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

Originally posted by rThor432 View Post
          Ahhh that's right, E34's are invited to join this year... So will there be a best of show trophy for the fireplace?
          :shock:

They are? I had no idea they were allowed already. I know they are allowed at this year's 5erFest, but I never heard a thing about Vintage. I think Pops is just planning on bringing it down and parking it in spectator parking. Trevor is going to ride up with me, we're going to try to leave here at 8:30-9:00.

What the @£$% am I doing up? G'night fellas, looking forward to seeing/meeting you tomorrow.
          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
          E36 325i sedan
          E30 325i sedan
          Volvo 945T

Comment

Maybe I'm mistaken, I'm sure your dad would know better than I. Thought so though.. See you there. If the cars make it. They are old, so all bets are off.

Comment

Score card:

2002: 93 (understated by about 20)
              e30: 64 (understated by at least 10)

We're getting there fellas, next year we'll dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                Score card:

2002: 93 (understated by about 20)
                e30: 64 (understated by at least 10)

We're getting there fellas, next year we'll dominate.
                Maybe next year I'll make it. Did you get my voicemail? I have a few days off this week. Hopefully I can get the car back on the ground ;)
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Comment

I see my car!

Had lots of fun there, I'm sure I saw lots of r3v guys, I jsut didn't recognize you
                    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

I had fun, wish I wasn't tired out of my mind, I can't remember half of the pics.

I got to meet notorious Blunt, which was quite possibly the highlight of my trip. So Spastic's e24, definitely one of the sexiest cars at the show.

Comment

^^My old 318is on it's new LM's is in the bottom corner in the first picture. Miss that car...

So where will all of the pictures be? I saw a bunch of guys with cameras, so I'm sure this is just the beginning..

Comment

It was nice to meet some new faces (Blunt, Art, BenM, etc.) and see some old friends. I'll try to post up some pictures later this evening, or at least the few pictures of the cars I did see.

Strong turnout for the E30 guys, I was extremely impressed with the quality/quantity of the ones that made it.
                          - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                          E36 325i sedan
                          E30 325i sedan
                          Volvo 945T

Comment

It was a huge turn out this year, I was excited to see so many E30's.

Comment

to bad i didnt get to show, thats what ya get when the neighborhood drunkard decides your car is a good parking spot for the ass end of his truck. :(
                              sigpic

Comment

http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p...ptech/Vintage/

I have tons more pics, but still have to upload them

and friend's

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...geatvineyards/
                                Last edited by Aptyp; 05-24-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X