No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im planning on going to the cars and coffee this Saturday.

COTM

Comment

the one in Charlotte or Raleigh?

Comment

Raleigh sir.

COTM

Comment

Im in Raleigh this weekend for a wedding, where is it in Raleigh?

Comment

brier creek

COTM

Comment

Can anyone here tell me what east Raleigh (near Capital) is like to live in?

Currently living in Morrisville, and probably moving over to east Raleigh. Haven't been here long, so I don't really know the areas too well.

Any tips would be great.

Comment

I think it get a bit shady east of crapital. Wake forest is nice but a bit far from civilization...for me anyway.

BTW, did you get another e30?

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                  I think it get a bit shady east of crapital. Wake forest is nice but a bit far from civilization...for me anyway.

BTW, did you get another e30?

The area in question is basically directly west of Knightdale --- near New Bern Ave --- the immediate neighborhood is very nice, but the area from about 1-3 miles out is, hmm, questionable. Not terrible, but not great. From what I can see - so that's why I ask.

Yep, I have a sedan project that needs at minimum a new head gasket. Haven't done an M20 head gasket before so I will have to take it slow.

Comment

Hi guys and girls I just wanted to put this up in here so that those who may be interested can see it.
                    May 12th 2012 BBQ and Parkway run in Asheville NC!
                    450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Im in Raleigh

Primered red e30 325is

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                        The area in question is basically directly west of Knightdale --- near New Bern Ave --- the immediate neighborhood is very nice, but the area from about 1-3 miles out is, hmm, questionable. Not terrible, but not great. From what I can see - so that's why I ask.
                        I have 3 friends who have houses over there. Overall they like the area, but they say the same thing you noted: their neighborhoods are nice, but there are some rough areas nearby. Last time I was up there one of them was talking about an issue with crime rates in the area. None of them have had anything happen to them personally, but have heard things from neighbors, at HOA meetings, etc. One of them had their HOA request more police driving through the neighborhood to try to help cut down some of the things going on.
                        88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                        We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

For some reason never saw this sub forum, thought I would drop by and check in. Getting out of the Marine Corps and will be back in the Greensboro/Mcleansville area. Hopefully see some of ya around!

Comment

I hope everyone is getting prepared for the Spring Roll Out in March. Big swap meet and food.

Comment

What's the spring roll out? Where is it?

Comment

I will make a thread in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X