No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insane to see this thread and how it got started, and realizing that we had an event last year with greater attendance than the initial list at the top of this thread and seeing over 1200 be a part of the North Carolina E30 Group on facebook. Times fly.

Comment

I just moved to Charlotte 2 weeks ago, so I guess count me in? No Facebook, although I'm considering making one since nobody really communicates via forums as much.
      1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
      2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
      2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Charlotte, NC

Been seeing quite a few nice E30's around Charlotte lately. Figured i would chime in here and see if anyone around town checks this forum. We need some local E30 meets/drives around the charlotte area!

-Justin
        Charlotte, NC
        84' 325e
        89' 325i

Comment

I moved to the Outer Banks last January...so far I've seen 1 e30 that wasn't mine.
          May be moving to Raleigh later this year, so hopefully that brings a better e30 scene.

Comment

Buying retirement home in Nubern this year

looking forward to meeting E30 owners. I have 2 i'm restoring for children and i each for myself and wife. It's impossible to park on NY streets as parts get harder to find. It was so refreshing to travel someplace where people are still honest.

Comment

I am in the Raeford, nc area and am in need of a diff. Open is ok. Anyone have one? Are there any junkyards worth a damn around here?
              "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Comment

I’m in Sanford and if you find any junkyards let me know

Comment

If anyone's still checking this I'm in Boone NC lol.

Comment

I’m in Dillsboro nc which is west of Asheville.have a few friends with e30s and other “vintage” BMWs

Comment

Working...
                    X