Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raleigh/Garner Area Member :)

Comment

Saw a white plastic-bumper E30 sedan yesterday around 4pm in Brier Creek, definitely lowered, had some blacked-out taillights... whose was that?

Comment

^Seen that one a few times now. E30s are popping up everywhere in RDU area lately.

Comment

Checking in, getting back into E30's in Dunn, NC. 91 318 My names Vance and I like cookies :D

Comment

I'm in Charlotte NC, near downtown.

Comment

Who owns the late black E30 coupe with DS2's on it, lowered on some stiff (apparently) springs? Saw it on Capital Blvd in Raleigh yesterday.

Comment

Just south of Charlotte, in Rock Hill.

Black boosted 4 door.
                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
                  Who owns the late black E30 coupe with DS2's on it, lowered on some stiff (apparently) springs? Saw it on Capital Blvd in Raleigh yesterday.

That might be Skippy's idk if he is on this forum or not.

Comment

Glad to see all of the e30's in the area. Some of you won't like our conversion of a 86 e30 into the Mad Max Ford Falcon - It always gets laughs when we are racing it. We do road racing, auto-x and drag racing with the car - m30 conversion and then some..
                    Based in Wilmington
                    Attached Files

Comment

^^^haha bad ass
                      '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Yeah, more info please?
                        sigpic

Comment

24hrs of Lemons - got to have a theme so we are Mad Max Racing. They hate BMW's because they do very well on the track. So - we have to hide the BMW and added body work to make it look like Mel's car from the 80's. Got a built e28 3.5L with suspension tweaks. Run very good.. Headed to VIR in May to go some private lesson from Mike Skeen.. Next race is in Aug - full 24hr race with Chump Cars - can't wait..

Comment

One more pic
                            Attached Files

Comment

Wow, might have to try and make it up there for that.
                              sigpic

Comment

omg, i will be there in august

Comment

Working...
                                X