Need South FL help - West Palm Beach car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need South FL help - West Palm Beach car

Hey E30 friends, greetings from the mid-Atlantic.

I am looking for help, with a potentially odd request. I found an E30 that I’m buying in West Palm Beach based on pics only. I plan to have the car shipped from FL to MD.

My plan was to fly down to complete the transaction, but I was wondering if anyone local could put eyes on it for me first to make sure it’s represented accurately.

So to summarize: would someone I’ve never met before, from an Internet forum, be willing to go check out my new car for me in person?

I can do a PPI for ya. Actually since 90% of our business is e30's, may even know the car/owner.

Not sure how far north the car is, we are in Fort Lauderdale, but Peter at Road and Race is another trusted shop.
    john@m20guru.com
    Links:
    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
      I can do a PPI for ya. Actually since 90% of our business is e30's, may even know the car/owner. Not sure how far north the car is, we are in Fort Lauderdale, but Peter at Road and Race is another trusted shop.
      That would be awesome. I’m not sure if you have seen the car, it was recently transferred to FL from Hawaii. How much for the PPI? The car is in 33405, which I understand to be West Palm Beach. No idea how far that is for you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 13Stripes View Post
        That would be awesome. I’m not sure if you have seen the car, it was recently transferred to FL from Hawaii. How much for the PPI? The car is in 33405, which I understand to be West Palm Beach. No idea how far that is for you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        OMG. Small world. Don't tell me it's a '92 m-tech automatic? If so, it's sitting in the parking lot here at the shop. ;)
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:

Comment

OMG. Small world. Don't tell me it's a '92 m-tech automatic? If so, it's sitting in the parking lot here at the shop. ;)
          92 mtech manual, convertible. Yours was transferred from Hawaii too?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not mine, but know the owner of this car, Frank. He brought 2 cabbies with him when he moved from Hawaii to South Florida. How funny if there are 2 recently transferred from Hawaii.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:

Comment

Not mine, but know the owner of this car, Frank. He brought 2 cabbies with him when he moved from Hawaii to South Florida. How funny if there are 2 recently transferred from Hawaii.
              Very interesting. Mine was transferred by a lady who was selling her Hawaii home and cars. Might be the same family. How much will you charge for the PPI? Ideally, IÂ’ would like to have the transport pick it up at some point this week. Not sure if that works into your schedule.

Comment

PM-ing ya my cell info.

For future reference, shop phone is 954-786-3100
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:

Comment

33405 its's my zip code! Could be my neighbor!!
                  Drive it like you just stole it! :p

Comment

Originally posted by 88e30ix View Post
                    33405 its's my zip code! Could be my neighbor!!
                    Says another guy with an e30 at the shop :P
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:

Comment

Originally posted by 13Stripes View Post
                      Hey E30 friends, greetings from the mid-Atlantic.

I am looking for help, with a potentially odd request. I found an E30 that I’m buying in West Palm Beach based on pics only. I plan to have the car shipped from FL to MD.

My plan was to fly down to complete the transaction, but I was wondering if anyone local could put eyes on it for me first to make sure it’s represented accurately.

So to summarize: would someone I’ve never met before, from an Internet forum, be willing to go check out my new car for me in person?
                      are you the dude wanting to see the white MT2 car?

Comment

I’m here. Feed me info if you still need someone to check the car out. I have also owned the MTech 2 AP. Know the car well.

Comment

Working...
                        X