Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really tempted. I just dont have any spare monies right now

Comment

Anybody on here interested? Momo type 07700 and type 086001 15x6.5et40 x 15x7et25 all caps and chrome plates Included looking to get around 200

Comment

I may be, let me do a little research.
        91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

I'm looking for something wider, but it seems like you should be able to sell those at that price pretty easy, especially since you have the center caps.
          91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

Well I sold the wheels but now im throwing my 1991 318ic vert with 82k original miles up for grabs. I posted it on craigslist for 3750 but hit me up on here for the r3v hookup

Spread the word

Comment

Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post
              Well I sold the wheels but now im throwing my 1991 318ic vert with 82k original miles up for grabs. I posted it on craigslist for 3750 but hit me up on here for the r3v hookup

Spread the word
              Originally posted by woohoobleu View Post

Spread the word

Comment

fuck i want that thing

Comment

It sold to a caring older couple. They said someone on r3v told them about it so thanks to who ever that was. I appreciate the love

Comment

Anybody have another BMW they're looking to get rid of for around 2-3k?

Comment

Yes... I have three of them actually.

Comment

Pick your poison! The two e30s need work. The e39 is solid.

Comment

I'm actually looking at an e39 ATM. And I've been looking for an early model white coupe could I get a bit more info on both?

Comment

Heres the for sale ad on the e39. http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4623248289.html
                            Im trying to sell it for a friend. I can tell you it has a few oil leaks, and needs two tires as well as one tie rod. The tire rod on the right side is siezed. The white one recently had a motor put in it but everything needs to ne put back together.

Comment

Is the white e30 an auto or 5 speed& by everything needing to be put back together do you mean mechanically or just interior and body stuff?

Comment

5 speed. Fuel lines coolant lines etc. Id have to look at it to remember everything. Also there are a few connections that could use replacement. I believe I have a spare harness

Comment

Working...
                                X