No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On top of that. If I did have another dd I could just sell my previa.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe even cash + trade?

Comment

I really need the cash to put into the E34. I would do 2 $600 payments if that works.

Comment

I could proly do that honestly. You dont need an m50 do you?

Comment

Nope, I need random E34 stuff, and four new 235-45-R17 tires.

Mainly need cash for parts and such.

Two $600 payments and I hang on to the title and extra key till the second payment, one up front one a month later?

Come check the car out and test drive it. For $1200 it is definitely worth it.

Comment

Where are you located?

Comment

Southeast corner of 183 and 620.

Comment

Well. Your technically on my way home. You gonna be around tomorow? I get off work at four and could head over to check it out after.

Comment

Yup, working on the E34 tomorrow.

Comment

Someone buy David's e30:

Comment

I need to get some stuff out of my garage, I am looking to get rid of it all in one go. I have a full black interior including the dash (one small crack), ireland engineering springs and spacers, three shocks, two dme's one has a chip in it. wiring harness, random other bits, and my motor out of my car, it was rebuilt about a year ago and has been sitting in my garage since February. The motor has maybe 3000 miles on it and ARP head studs, poly mounts. It is bolted to a 5 speed and the trans mount also has poly mounts. I also have a rear bumper, deck lid, tail lights, and a set of bottle caps.

My phone is currently dying, and should have a new one in a few days to take pictures and post if anyone is interested. I want to move the whole lot all at once. I just want it gone, if I hang onto it I will end up getting another one and do not really have time to be dealing with another project at this time. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. I know its steep, but there is a ton of good stuff in this lot, I would like to get $1000 for it all.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm. Cash only? Ive got a boomstick I would be willing to trade for a few things on that list.

Comment

Or maybe someone else would be willing to split this?

Comment

I could be interested in a trade if it is enticing.

Comment

Forgot a couple things of interest as well, I have bav auto perfomance ignition wires,the drive line, the rear sub frame has the camber adjustment kit already welded on and has the botls, This kit consists of 2 sets of eccentrics and machined slotted brackets. The brackets are welded to the inboard trailing arm pickup points, the eccentric hardware allows you to adjust camber, speedometer with new gears, and a 3.73 LSD. A couple fuel pumps, a couple sending units, one was only used for about a week.
                                Last edited by e30kawi; 06-08-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X