No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the dude reposted the car as of July 1st I bet we could get it for around $500 http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3096489639.html

Comment

He made a second post showing that it is a five speed, perfect seats, and a crack free dash. Come on I know more than two of us could use parts off this thing.

Comment

I'll chip in $250

Comment

Damn those seats look nice

Comment

I'll match you $250 I want valences, trunk lid with spoiler, and the lights. What parts do you want?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Dave say $150 for the seats? I'll bring them to your door.

Comment

If he doesn't want them I do.^^

I'm after the front and rear subframes, front strut housings, and diff depending on the ratio.

Comment

I just want the 5 speed swap. I can throw down some cash next time I get paid

Comment

So how we going to do this? I'm 45 mins away from SA and can go look at it tomorrow if the guy is around.

Comment

Go check it out. See what we gotta do to get it here and see whats the lowest he will go. Then ill call and offer less.

Comment

It's sold.

Comment

Wha wha oh well next tim

Comment

Found my m30, but not for 600 with no harness or ecu

Comment

hell ya dood! who cares about the 5 speed just go straight to tha swap

Comment

Will it work with an auto? I will prolly do it as soon as my chef stops fucking me over in cash flow

Comment

Working...
                                X