No announcement yet.

Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. didn't know this thread was gonna jump so fast...

Comment

Its alive!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

bumpsteer like a motherfucker. half way through swahbahr reinforcing.

Comment

Explain, pretty sure we are all confused

Comment

"Ah I see"said the blind man. You decided it would be a good idea to remove your sway bar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
              It should just swap everything over. Fuel gauge is different and you need to swap the coding plug too

Thanks paul!

Is there a shop in the Austin, San Antonio area that is able to do an M3 swap? I am currently looking for a s50 engine (long-block), I already have the tranny.
              Last edited by el bimmer; 10-31-2012, 03:54 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

I beleive terry sayther has done a few swaps. If I had room In my garage Id say I could but unfortunatly I cant.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
                  I beleive terry sayther has done a few swaps. If I had room In my garage Id say I could but unfortunatly I cant.

Thats the problem I have! I have too much crap in my garage and I have to Keep my M3 indoors, otherwise I would do it. I might just put my car in storage once I get everything I need to do the swap and do it myself. I will look into Terry Saythers cause I will buy everthing myself and take it to him if he is resonable. Thanks!
                  sigpic

Comment

I personally wouldn't pay anyone to do a m/s5x swap because they are very straight forward. Only hard part is the wiring, and Jt knows how to do that and he lives up by you. I know Terry Sayther is going to charge you an arm and a leg and a small child to do it. I have a engine stand and a cherry picker in my garage, but not a lot of tools.

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
                      I personally wouldn't pay anyone to do a m/s5x swap because they are very straight forward. Only hard part is the wiring, and Jt knows how to do that and he lives up by you. I know Terry Sayther is going to charge you an arm and a leg and a small child to do it. I have a engine stand and a cherry picker in my garage, but not a lot of tools.

The electrical is what scares me the most. Do you know where JT is from? I stay in the Harker Heights by Fort Hood.

LOL I have a bunch of tools and no Cherry Picker, but I do have an engine stand. The swaps seems very straight forward. I also have a small child that just turn 4 today, so it will cost me an arm and leg only which seems reasonable. I already have a getrag 260 tranny, will need an s50 longblock. Hopefully here soon will have that as well
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm J.T. and I'm in northwest Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by el bimmer View Post
                          The electrical is what scares me the most. Do you know where JT is from? I stay in the Harker Heights by Fort Hood.

LOL I have a bunch of tools and no Cherry Picker, but I do have an engine stand. The swaps seems very straight forward. I also have a small child that just turn 4 today, so it will cost me an arm and leg only which seems reasonable. I already have a getrag 260 tranny, will need an s50 longblock. Hopefully here soon will have that as well
                          Found it: http://austin.craigslist.org/pts/3367466867.html

Comment

I need to justify buying this, somebody buy my autotragic

Comment

Damn! Thats a deal right there!

Comment

Somebody needs to buy that asap

Comment

Working...
                                X