houston!!! anyone have a auto trans?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

houston!!! anyone have a auto trans?!

I am from nc, but my ex who I am still friends with lives here in Houston and I am in town. Anyway she's drive a 89 325i and the trans just went out. I tried to talk her into a 5 speed swap, but that is a lost cause atm. Anyway if I was in nc I could already have a trans on the super cheap, just because the e30 community is really tight there. But since I am in texas I need your help! She is borderline talking about giving up on the car and how its not reliable even though she has put over 10 k into it. I just need a transmission with low miles and no problems before it was pulled. The more you can tell me about it the better. Also I need it to be reasonable or cheap. All you 5 speed swap guys with the auto trans just sitting collecting dust I am talking to you! Also I have a turbo and m20 turbo manifold I could work out in a trade if interested. Please call me ASAP. 281-740-8259. Thanks for your help and time.

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Was at the Hiram Clarke LKQ last week, two e30s with slushboxes.

Comment

Saw two at the wrench a part in bastrop. I know its a ways but worth a shot if you need one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
      X