The North Texas Crew E30 Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russiamutha View Post
    reason why texas meets never work, is because sometime throughout the meet, someone will spill information on some crapped out e30 at some junk yard. next day, its like a meet all over again....at a junk yard, and everyone is getting pissed of at each other because everyone wants exact same part.

and speaking of crapped out e30s, i know where there is a few late model e30s in dallas. Owner says they're free to take if anyone wants them.
    Free? Last time I checked people were charging him to take them POS's ;)

Comment

I only have weekends to work on my stuff too..But I think I could tear myself away long enough for a lunch break...

Free e30s? Must know more... :p

Comment

Originally posted by deansbimmer View Post
        There is no such thing as a "free e30." Trust me. I cant even tell you how much I spent on my "free e30."

Comment

Both of my cars were cheap but the bills for them are adding up as I get money. They help to keep me out of trouble though because I spent most of my money on them instead of bad things.

Oh, I don't know anyone's phone to who ever wrote the everyone was just a phone call away.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting guys.
            sigpic

Comment

Shit...I work on e30's so much I don't have time or money for the "good things" either. Oh well, as long as it's done by bimmerfest!

Comment

What happened to '"Im done with e30s, Im gonna buy an e36 and not mess with it"?

So youre making the trip out west for BF?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
                You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Yeah they sucked me back in. I sold just about everything e30 related I had and had already inspected a few M3's, then stumbled on a 88 325is on Craigslist and bought it. Dammit.

I'm planning on Bfest if I can get all the shit in my garage slapped onto my car and finished by then.

Comment

I'll be flying to BF...but will show up there in an e24. :D

Comment

Originally posted by russiamutha View Post
                      i know where there is a few late model e30s in dallas. Owner says they're free to take if anyone wants them.
                      Originally posted by deansbimmer View Post

Yeah I talked to that guy as well.
                      Heres his number: 469-867-2122 His name is Dimitri .

Comment

Originally posted by madjurgen View Post
                        What happened to '"Im done with e30s, Im gonna buy an e36 and not mess with it"?
                        My husband tried that with me... ...didnt fall for it.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmYeahOk View Post
                          My husband tried that with me... ...didnt fall for it.

From your screen name you sound like a skeptical person. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X