Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: straight late model valance, dont care about the color or surface rust, just need something straight
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Fs: 325is engine block $100
      Alternator $20
      Complete engine harness with no cuts $100

Or will trade for an oem radio or a 13 button obc. You can reach me at 732-485-9193

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
        wtb: straight late model valance, dont care about the color or surface rust, just need something straight
        i have a straight one, no color, no rust or any imperfections i've noticed. i also have an IS lip, brand new still primered, yellow laminx'd late model fogs, lachsilber brake ducts and a oil cooler vent thats brand new as well. pm me
        Originally posted by evandael
        a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

Comment

pm'd^
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Piterson
            We have experienced Immigration Consultants & Lawyers to deal with complex immigration issues. For Australia Immigration Services or Visas; please call us: +91 11 4344 5000.
            cool story bro
            I like cats.

Comment

For Sale
              I have some leftover parts from my 1991 318is

Rear Window Glass with Defrost Lines in Good Condition - $50
              Stock 318is Sway Bars front and rear - $40
              Stock Shocks and Struts - $100
              -Steven
              Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by hooken m View Post
                i have a straight one, no color, no rust or any imperfections i've noticed. i also have an IS lip, brand new still primered, yellow laminx'd late model fogs, lachsilber brake ducts and a oil cooler vent thats brand new as well. pm me
                How much for fogs?
                sigpic

Comment

Joseph Rolon of NYC is a scumbag!

If any of you know Joseph Rolon of New York, or "prinharlemnyc" on E-Bay, watchout!

Upon purchase this scumbag contacts me to rush ship him a $17.50 BMW e30 OBC gong-chime on E-Bay. I ship via USPS First Class, on Sept, 23, and write back to buyer with these shipping details and asking "if ANY PROBLEMS please contact me." Without any prior contact, On October 15, I get an "Unreceived Item Case."

I contacted USPS, but then just decided to issue a $17.50 refund as its not worth the hassle to me.

Joseph Rolon is a scammer ripping off BMW parts seller's by saying he never received an item many weeks later.
                  1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
                  Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
                  Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                    If any of you know Joseph Rolon of New York, or "prinharlemnyc" on E-Bay, watchout!

Upon purchase this scumbag contacts me to rush ship him a $17.50 BMW e30 OBC gong-chime on E-Bay. I ship via USPS First Class, on Sept, 23, and write back to buyer with these shipping details and asking "if ANY PROBLEMS please contact me." Without any prior contact, On October 15, I get an "Unreceived Item Case."

I contacted USPS, but then just decided to issue a $17.50 refund as its not worth the hassle to me.

Joseph Rolon is a scammer ripping off BMW parts seller's by saying he never received an item many weeks later.
                    Thanks for the heads up. And that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post

Buy the tracking code, cost what 50 cents? gotta be retarded to not add that on your own end. I do it with everything I ever mail/ship. Your ass is ALWAYS saved.
                      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                      ~ '87 535
                      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I've got a rare and mint set of BBS RA's for sale, located in Brooklyn

Would love to trade, would consider: Kosei K1, TRM C1, Rota Slips, Euroweaves, Style 5's...
                        I like cats.

Comment

Anyone got a late model passenger side fog light? I caught a rock with mine one the drive to NC last weekend. Just a lens will do too.
                          TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

WTB e30 front subframe
                            in NYC or long island area
                            thanks
                            -Steven
                            Feedback Thread

Comment

looking for a set of stock wheels + tires (tires don't have to be anything great, but a set with some treadlife left would be ideal to get around for the time being). Need to get my brother's newly acquired E30 registered and the current tires are rotting and the wheels are rattle canned and nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
                                looking for a set of stock wheels + tires (tires don't have to be anything great, but a set with some treadlife left would be ideal to get around for the time being). Need to get my brother's newly acquired E30 registered and the current tires are rotting and the wheels are rattle canned and nasty.
                                I got a set of good bottlecaps with good all season treads. looking for $150

Bronx
                                1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
                                1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X