• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics coming soon to a build thread near you
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=267166
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380488

Comment

Hey, From Binghamton here. Met a guy who said he had an e30 with an m62 in the AMC Theatre Parking lot. Told me to check out the forums, Here I am. Anyone able to ID the guy?

Comment

That'd be Frank
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Excellent. Well, Oddball out here, I'm driving an E38, But he said you guys would be doing Meets and Cruises this summer. I'm in.

Comment

Post up pics. E38s can be damn sexy
            Swanny!
            SUCKERS.

Comment

Put some up, Pain to downsize them though for the albums

Comment

Welcome! Yeah Binghamton is this little island of old school bmw awesomeness in the middle of new york: it's great.
                '91 325i

Comment

Yeah, my '86 535i always got a lot of love around town. I miss having those four big goofy looking headlights.

Comment

I have saturday off for once! Arrange an impromptu upstate meet somewhere?
                    Swanny!
                    SUCKERS.

Comment

No one?
                      Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                        I have saturday off for once! Arrange an impromptu upstate meet somewhere?
                        I will be working 18 hours on Saturday, otherwise, I would be all for it.

Comment

Who does that???

Nevermind. Been there. Good luck on keeping your sanity.
                          Swanny!
                          SUCKERS.

Comment

I work part time as a valet at a private country club for extra money. There is a golf tournament in the morning, followed by dinner and a reception at night. I will be working from 7 am to around 1 am.

It's a long day, but honestly, it isn't that much actual 'work'... everyone will show up at once for the tournament, then leave at once to go home and shower/change, come back for dinner, and leave again. In between, we mostly just hang around. Plus, the club feeds us, the members tip us, and we get paid to drive fancy cars and hang around outside enjoying the weather and scenery. There are definitely worse ways to pay for college.

Comment

That sounds like a sweet job. I'm working retail, so I'm tied up all of memorial day weekend.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sigh...all this talk of meets and pleasant drives is really making me miss driving my E30. I replaced the left front control arm today and met with the body guy to discuss "reshaping" the lower part of the core support that mounts the oil cooler, replacing and repainting the RH fender, repainting a replacement metal valance I found, and fixing a few small things forward of the windshield. The rest of the damage will have to remain until I can save up some more...
                                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
                                X