X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strodenat
    replied
    Anyone here from around the Saratoga/Glens Falls area?

Leave a comment:

• rwtags
    replied
    cheers from albany area!

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Pending a place and some tools to borrow i’ll be home for a week in March to throw an m20 in my vert project shell to bring back down to FL.

Leave a comment:

• ttrousdell
    replied
    Yea bummer. will you be back in NY for the summer? I hoping Brandon will be home at some point during the summer to visit.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
    Ive been hoping he moves back. He left the same time I moved to Northeastern PA. Im a little over an hour South of Binghamton and 20 miles from the NY boarder with the deleware river. I routinely drive through the 845 on my way to visit my parents on Long Island. Would be down to meet up this summer.

^that snow storm dropped about 3 feet in my area

I’m bummed out we all never got to meet up. I moved down to FL for school but had to leave all my e30 projects in NY. Strangely enough the e30 community is just about the same down here as it was up there!

Leave a comment:

• ttrousdell
    replied
    Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
    great pics! Best of luck to F34r on his move to CO!
    Ive been hoping he moves back. He left the same time I moved to Northeastern PA. Im a little over an hour South of Binghamton and 20 miles from the NY boarder with the deleware river. I routinely drive through the 845 on my way to visit my parents on Long Island. Would be down to meet up this summer.

^that snow storm dropped about 3 feet in my area

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied

First real snow storm in years. How's everyone else's view from their window?

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Isn't a whole hell of a lot up around Binghamton. A lot of hard parked vws and subarus.

Leave a comment:

• mleonardo
    replied
    Checking in from Dutchess County! Where's the young car scene here? Everything is dominated by old guys with muscle cars and hot rods :(

Leave a comment:

• thatphysicsguy
    replied
    great pics! Best of luck to F34r on his move to CO!

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Had a quick meet up with F34r and his brother the other day in whitney point before his trek to colorodo. He also took some pics:

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    I MIGHT be able to swing tomorrow. Got a bunch of stuff on the agenda today that might spill over into tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• BklynE30Dude
    replied
    It's late notice.
    Cayuga Lake Winery - anyone?

I'm driving up for weekend in Finger Lakes area. Wanted to see if anyone wants to bring their E30 for a meetup.

Sun 5/8
    Around 3 pm
    Winery TBD - west side of Cayuga Lake

PM me if interested.
    Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• bblazen
    replied
    Anyone know of any reputable shops that specialize in our cars? Around the Albany area?

Leave a comment:

• ccsdo5
    replied
    Hey upstate dudes, my friend had his 240 up in Goshen, NY at another buddies shop and it was broken into and his wheels also got stolen. They are genuine Enkei Racing S wheels specs are 17x7.5 +38 with burnt achillies atr sport tires, and 17x8 +32 with almost brand new achillies atr sport 2 tires. They also got his some of his tools that were in the car too. If anyone happens to see these on a car or for sale shoot me a pm asap or contact him on IG @myfoothasahole so that my buddy can hopefully get them back. Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X