Clear All

• Swanny
    replied
    Seat available for AER at the Glen April 22-24

Hopefully I get enough done this weekend to also make it to this event

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Might work out. I'm possibly going up the night before to party with my friends that live on the wine trail. My brother's in town so doing some extra classy living.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    Also the 16th is open track at watkins glen that hopefully l'll be at. 3 paced laps for $25
    Want to cruise together? I'm going to go.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Also the 16th is open track at watkins glen that hopefully l'll be at. 3 paced laps for $25

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Whats up all you snowy bastards?

How does anyone feel about something Sunday April 17th? Potentially then it won't be winter.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Get crackin and set something up

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Swanny View Post
    Seemingly the last weekend of cold weather with some rain coming to help clean off all the GD salt the just threw down. It seems that since they barely used any all winter that they're much more cavalier with it for the small amount of snow seen the last dustings of snow.

Anyway....spring BBQ somewhere maybe in April?
    I'm putting on a shindig at my place around April.

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Anyone need r12? http://binghamton.craigslist.org/pts/5483046359.html

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Seemingly the last weekend of cold weather with some rain coming to help clean off all the GD salt the just threw down. It seems that since they barely used any all winter that they're much more cavalier with it for the small amount of snow seen the last dustings of snow.

Anyway....spring BBQ somewhere maybe in April?

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Its good, down in florida for a week to escape the only cold weather we've had. Looking forward to the return home as the e30 is pretty much mechanically complete. Put the new wheels on, get the cross braces installed, mess with restitching some sport seat bolsters and get my leatherique kit into play and I should have a car for the spring.

Leave a comment:

• Andy.B
    replied
    Sitting around waiting for spring to come. We've only had a few weeks of snow total, and I'm entirely sick of it.

On the plus side, while I'm stuck inside, I'm doing productive things, like taking courses on Microsoft Virtual Academy to get better at my job.

How's life in Binghamton?

Leave a comment:

• Swanny
    replied
    Oh hey guys, whats crackin

Leave a comment:

• bblazen
    replied
    Anyone know of any good detailers in the capital region/ Troy area?

Leave a comment:

• LounsRacingInc
    replied
    What are everyones project plans for this winter? im building two 4 doors, one as a rally play toy/daily and one as a clean street/track car

Leave a comment:

• 968Reckless
    replied
    Originally posted by cuse_e30MR View Post
    yes.

Post a pic of your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X