X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BklynE30Dude View Post
    Hi Upstaters,
    I'm heading up to SU for parents weekend in about 3 weeks and we're going to do a day detour to the wineries in the Finger Lakes region. Any recommendations on fun routes or scenic drives? I'm hoping the weather will be cool enough for windows down / sunroof open driving.
    All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    There are countless great wineries in the area. There is also an increasing number of quality breweries and distilleries popping up along the wine trails. 3 brothers on Seneca Lake is a single operation with 3 wineries and a brewery on the same lot.

If you only have a day, I would start in Geneva, pick a side of Seneca Lake, and just work your way down towards Watkins Glen until you run out of time. Either side of the lake has about 20 wineries (plus breweries, distilleries, and restaurants).

Comment

Polly is back on the road! and my brother's MINTY 325es is all good to go now.
      Attached Files
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by BklynE30Dude View Post
        Hi Upstaters,
        I'm heading up to SU for parents weekend in about 3 weeks and we're going to do a day detour to the wineries in the Finger Lakes region. Any recommendations on fun routes or scenic drives? I'm hoping the weather will be cool enough for windows down / sunroof open driving.
        All suggestions welcome.
        Thanks.

Any of the roads you will have to take along the lakes will be nice and scenic. Almost all of the wineries over look the water not only for your pleasure but because that's the best climate for vines. I'm sure the weather will be fine too...its only September!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Anyone know of a clean s52 in the central NY area? Looking to get one before winter hits!

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Just saying hey, newbie to the forums. Had my e30 for almost a year now and i've most certainly been afflicted with a severe case of e30 addiction. She's an 87 eta 4 door i picked up from buffalo and drove back to rochester during last years first blizzard (shut down i-90 right behind me on the trip home!) anyway i just wanted to introduce myself to the local crew. hope to see you all around and update you as i transform my ride from a gas sipper to a street monster. cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy.B View Post
              There are countless great wineries in the area. There is also an increasing number of quality breweries and distilleries popping up along the wine trails. 3 brothers on Seneca Lake is a single operation with 3 wineries and a brewery on the same lot.

If you only have a day, I would start in Geneva, pick a side of Seneca Lake, and just work your way down towards Watkins Glen until you run out of time. Either side of the lake has about 20 wineries (plus breweries, distilleries, and restaurants).

Thanks Andy.B for the suggestions.

Had a great long weekend upstate. Stopped at a number of wineries including 3 Brothers yesterday for some wine, BBQ and tunes. Will have to head back again. So much more to cover and many more roads to drive.

Comment

whats good tri state! need help never home to work on the car and want to find a shop to do a engine, and drive line sawp. any suggestions who a good shop that knows these swaps and that could possibly source the motor.. s50 s52 most likely. just tired of seeing it in the garage all sad and with no brap. i wanna be driving it by next summer come on people tell me what you know.. thanks fellow r3v'ers

Comment

Originally posted by cuse_e30MR View Post
                  whats good tri state! need help never home to work on the car and want to find a shop to do a engine, and drive line sawp. any suggestions who a good shop that knows these swaps and that could possibly source the motor.. s50 s52 most likely. just tired of seeing it in the garage all sad and with no brap. i wanna be driving it by next summer come on people tell me what you know.. thanks fellow r3v'ers

Where are you located? Syracuse?

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by 968Reckless View Post
                    Where are you located? Syracuse?

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by cuse_e30MR View Post
                      yes.

Post a pic of your car.

/// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

What are everyones project plans for this winter? im building two 4 doors, one as a rally play toy/daily and one as a clean street/track car
                        1987 LuxorBeige 325 4 door (daily)
                        1988 Zinnoberrot 325 4 door
                        1984 and 1986(7)? Parts cars

Comment

Anyone know of any good detailers in the capital region/ Troy area?

Comment

Oh hey guys, whats crackin
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

Sitting around waiting for spring to come. We've only had a few weeks of snow total, and I'm entirely sick of it.

On the plus side, while I'm stuck inside, I'm doing productive things, like taking courses on Microsoft Virtual Academy to get better at my job.

How's life in Binghamton?

Comment

Its good, down in florida for a week to escape the only cold weather we've had. Looking forward to the return home as the e30 is pretty much mechanically complete. Put the new wheels on, get the cross braces installed, mess with restitching some sport seat bolsters and get my leatherique kit into play and I should have a car for the spring.
                                Swanny!
                                SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
                                X