Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

say the word i will be there with my walker and all

Comment

Oh man now I wish I didn't take that summer job in Cali. I'll be back beginning of July, keep us posted with dates, If it's late summer I'll be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

e30 summer fling

i am in

Comment

East Coast e30 gathering/picnic/experience

Originally posted by gart View Post
          I would be in as long as the car is ready...maybe even if not. Not sure on everybody's take on this thought but I for one am always looking for a reason to go camping. There is a awesome spot right by the breezewood exit that's free. Just have to get a permit. Just a thought. Maybe some way to incorporate that for those that are interested. The abondoned pa turnpike runs right through the park, for hiking/biking and exporting tha abondoned tunnels.

Was looking to make a trip down there anyway, could be a good location.

Will also be kayaking down in Pine Creek Gorge in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to more info

[edit] anyone look into Centrilia? Area has an interesting story and a few fun roads like 61 down into Pottsville. I mean can't really go wrong with a large brewery near by either.
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

Ive always wanted to make it out to Centralia but just never planned a day for it. I think its like 3 hours away from me.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

I am cool with whatever location we choose, but we should start nailing this information down. Before we know it summer will be here. I may or may not have my e30 with me, but that is fine. I would have to bring the e46.

Mr. Wolfe
              sigpic

Comment

I'd really like to possibly get a few hands in on this with planning and location. I kinda have my hands full with checking out of the military. But I was thinking of trying to get the ball rolling

"no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

Lets just use this thread as a committee? Set a time line down for suggested sites, a voting period for place and possibly dates, top 3 places need to be called/scouted for reservations. This way it can all be kept in public view and if we use a park everyone can register on their own and no one has to be the $ midde man
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

Someone needs to become the big boss here and start setting stuff up, its May!
                    NOT IT! :P
                    sigpic
                    2008 E60 528Xi - Daily
                    1991 E30 318iS S50 ///M
                    1987 E30 325 [SOLD]

Follow my build thread!
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385058

Comment

All for amiller07? "I"

Mr. Wolfe
                      sigpic

Comment

Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

I could be in as well, especially if it's anywhere near SE PA, maybe drag my buddy along who recently got a 91 convertible.

Comment

This would be amazing. Let's make it happen!

Comment

Doing a fundraiser or two to try and get funds together to get this thing rolling

So selling pa e30 group decals. $4 shipped

"no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

I'll take one.

Comment

Working...
                                X