Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania e30 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania e30 Meet

We are having a e30 fall meet-up on November 4th a Sunday at 12 noon at the Lehigh Valley Mall parking lot right off the Route 22 exit. As of right now we have 20 or so cars coming with more and more joining in each day. We hope all those that are intrested will be there.

there a few in jersey on this board that should show up, its going to be a good turn out and they shouldnt miss it...

Comment

im in philly can you provide full address?
      count me in

Comment

Originally posted by sunset_tintiner View Post
        count me in
        Mapquest "Lehigh Valley Mall, Lehigh PA"
        85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
        e30 restoration and V8 swap
        24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

im in philly

me too?
          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

ill be there as well.

Comment

count me in
              Lehigh Valley Mall: 610-770-6834
              1491 Macarthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052, US

Comment

Thinking about it.
                If you kids can tolerate a grumpy 43 year old...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ddavidv View Post
                  Thinking about it.
                  If you kids can tolerate a grumpy 43 year old...
                  you can be the wise old sage that us youngins can look up to and ask our ever perplexing questions about life... and of course e30s :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
                    you can be the wise old sage that us youngins can look up to and ask our ever perplexing questions about life... and of course e30s :mrgreen:
                    Life...yes.
                    Women...well, I got that only about half figured out. :mrgreen:
                    E30s...I think I can probably learn from some of the younger wrench turners. Though if you want to know anything about fixing Fiats, I'm your expert. :)
                    Fair warning: I'm heavy on sarcasm and light on tolerating stupidity.
                    Oh yeah, and I don't care that the bodywork on my car sucks! It's a race car.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ddavidv View Post
                      Life...yes.
                      Women...well, I got that only about half figured out. :mrgreen:
                      E30s...I think I can probably learn from some of the younger wrench turners. Though if you want to know anything about fixing Fiats, I'm your expert. :)
                      Fair warning: I'm heavy on sarcasm and light on tolerating stupidity.
                      Oh yeah, and I don't care that the bodywork on my car sucks! It's a race car.
                      sounds like we've got a lot in common already haha, get your ass to the meet before i go find your racecar and get it towed there on your dollar :pimp:

Comment

might be able to meet, I live 2 hours away, that's not too bad of a drive.I might bring a friend with an E46 (328) if that's no problem.
                        344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naika View Post
                          might be able to meet, I live 2 hours away, that's not too bad of a drive.I might bring a friend with an E46 (328) if that's no problem.
                          i think there is a person or two that is coming from williamsport over on e30tech. i think his name is white325is? i'm not sure, but you may want to give him a call get a lil caravan goin...

and no, no problem. i want some really good condition french euro smilies if you come though, with connectors and at least two bulbs ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MIKe30 View Post
                            i think there is a person or two that is coming from williamsport over on e30tech. i think his name is white325is? i'm not sure, but you may want to give him a call get a lil caravan goin...

and no, no problem. i want some really good condition french euro smilies if you come though, with connectors and at least two bulbs ;)
                            Thanks. I'll check on E30tech, I didn't know there were ither members that are from Williamsport.
                            I don't have any lights left right now, I'll keep you in mind if I manage to get some, are you looking at clear lenses or Yellow lenses?
                            I had a set of Yellow smilies not long ago that were pretty nice and complete.
                            344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

Sounds fun, count me and a few friends in.
                              -Dave
                              2003 Lincoln Towncar | 1992 BMW 325iC | 1968 Cadillac Deville

Need some help figuring out the ETM?

Comment

Working...
                              X