Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome race. Super bummed for Massa.

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Hick View Post
      Awesome race. Super bummed for Massa.
      Agreed. Not sure what happened with Massa.....it looked like a misjudging of the car in front, or did Perez lift/brake? Hard to tell in the re-play, but Massa was suddenly into the back of Perez's car. And Vettel.....he just got lucky neither car collected him!

As for Hamilton, I think he could've won it if his car held up. He was setting a very good pace. What I also found interesting was how his cars' fuel consumption was lower than Nico's. Clearly different driving styles at work.

Looking forward to this circus returning to the A1 ring in a couple weeks. Nice challenge for good aero set up with those long straights and fast corners.

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon325i View Post
          As for Hamilton, I think he could've won it if his car held up. He was setting a very good pace. What I also found interesting was how his cars' fuel consumption was lower than Nico's. Clearly different driving styles at work.
          So could have Nico. Dan would not have had a chance had the Merc been running properly. RBR got really lucky with their grid finishes this week.

I was legitimately quite upset/scared when I saw Massa's hit. He did hit some sort of soft barrier but he's not exactly young anymore and hasn't had the best luck with the whole breaking his skull thing in the past...very glad to hear he's OK.
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I thought Perez had the drive of the day up until the last lap. Why did Massa keep trying to go around vettel on the outside? It was driving me bonkers. Vettel schooled massa on how to pass with his dive way inside of Perez.

Shame for Williams racing. They were staring at a podium for the last 5 laps. Hamilton has his work cutout now. He is lucky Brawn is not running it still as he would clearly be a number 2 at this point. Rosberg did a great job of just nursing the car home and collecting points.

Super excited to see the return of a classic style circuit in the A1 ring. Canada helped my try to sway some none F1 guys I know to the sport. Wish Spa was on NBC as I think they would be hooked if it were a wet/dry race, but the A1 is always a crap shoot as well with weather.

And Kimi wtf.

Comment

Not good news for RBR...

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Schumacher released from the hospital.... great news.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                  Schumacher released from the hospital.... great news.
                  But what does that mean?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Yeah their still pretty mum,,,, at least he is not in a coma any more.
                    Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    But what does that mean?

Comment

Massa on pole! Vettel 13th and Ricciardo 5th you beauty!

Comment

Sebastian Webber?

I am a pursit now.

Comment

^^^^^ LOL @ Roysneon ^^^^^
                          Rides...
                          1991 325i - sold :(
                          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Anyone else read the Kimi retirement speculation? I had been calling this for a minute now.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Not this season but perhaps after the 2015 season if things don't improve for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X