Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1990 BMW 325i S52 swapped, zero rust

SOLD

Entertaining selling my E30 325i. I love the car but something needs to go if I want to get a track tool. I like how this E30 looks as it sits so I don't want to cage it and stick buckets into it.

Almost everything has been gone through and replaced. You can read the whole build thread just to see exactly how it was built.

Price: SOLD

Update

I won't be available this weekend(May 25th-28th) since I am out of town. Also, I am firm on the $12k since I actually love how this car drives. My only issue with it is that I need to cage it for my style of driving and I don't want to cage it since it will change the whole character of this build. What will I do if this car sells? Most likely buy a E36 track tool or buy a rollbar and buckets for my E46 M3.

Please don't ask to check the car out or take it for a test drive if you are not willing to buy it for $12k.

SOLD

Last edited by pawa_k2001; 06-16-2018, 03:45 PM.

Looks and sounds great! Read your thread...really nice work!

Comment

vwvortex is a weird place for an e30 build thread
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Literally drooling over this.... Calypso + S52 = personal dream combo

Comment

anyone wanna loan me 12k?

Comment

I can vouch for the seller, Paul is a great guy.
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I would post some more info here on the thread, so people don't have to go through ~12 pages to find out the specs
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                I would post some more info here on the thread, so people don't have to go through ~12 pages to find out the specs
                Already went through it, well worth the read. Wish I didn't just buy my X5 otherwise i'd be scooping this up.

Comment

Just went through the entire thread on VWV. Wow! Amazing job.

glws although based on your last post I'm wondering if you should sell it.

Also, started on the 951 thread. I have always loved 944s

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Sent you a PM

Comment

Just an update.

I won't be available this weekend since I am out of town. Also, I am firm on the $12k since I actually love how this car drives. My only issue with it is that I need to cage it for my style of driving and I don't want to cage it since it will change the whole character of this build. What will I do if this car sells? Most likely buy a E36 track tool or buy a rollbar and buckets for my E46 M3.

Please don't ask to check the car out or take it for a test drive if you are not willing to buy it for $12k.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Car has been sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X