X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
    I'm down to crash a meet

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dam that is a some lifted Miata. What do you use that for?

Comment

Originally posted by endeavor View Post
      Dam that is a some lifted Miata. What do you use that for?
      I'd like to say getting groceries but I don't do the grocery shopping so I'll say getting coffee and driving to work [emoji23]

C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

I'd like to say getting groceries but I don't do the grocery shopping so I'll say getting coffee and driving to work [emoji23]

Nice, I always like cars that people put their own personal touches to it.

Comment

So about this meet, where would we have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, I always like cars that people put their own personal touches to it.
            It's been through snow in Reno and some sand dunes here but nothing crazy yet. I need axles and longer upper rear control arms before I get airborne or too off road-y. Thanks!

C6Z
            S2K
            VeloN

Comment

It's been through snow in Reno and some sand dunes here but nothing crazy yet. I need axles and longer upper rear control arms before I get airborne or too off road-y. Thanks!

I look forward to seeing it when you finish it up.

Comment

Originally posted by e30tru View Post
                So about this meet, where would we have it?

I say we have in between the San Jose & San Francisco so we can have more people attend. Like Palo Alto or Mt. View.

Comment

I'm in for a meet/drive closer to SF some time.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

I say we have in between the San Jose & San Francisco so we can have more people attend. Like Palo Alto or Mt. View.

I’m in. Now we just need to see who else

Comment

I'm down to crash a meet
                      i love it now. i take back all my gay comments about you and buying it

Your wheels are so clean, I wish I could keep my wheels as clean as yours.
                      it took me 20 min to clean that wheel before I took the photos. DD on uuc bbk race pads.
                      Much wow
                      I hate 4 doors

Comment

NOR-CAL General Chat.

Originally posted by e30tru View Post
                        I’m in. Now we just need to see who else

I'm in to catch up with fellow e30 folk.

Anyone have some front seatbelt receptacles laying around?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          i love it now. i take back all my gay comments about you and buying it
                          [emoji176][emoji176][emoji176]

C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

I would show up depending on the time/place. I still need to swap in a new m20 for my daily, but the m30 car is running. It's not running right, but it's running (and my daily for now).
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

There used to be a huge monthly GTG when I was in the VW world. It was at the end of 85 off of Rengstorff and 101. It was basically a mid point for a lot of people so we'd get a good mix of people who would travel to it. Big parking lot too
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Fucking peninsula, why can't people live in the east bay where it's convenient to me?!?
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X