R3VLimited Forums

Go Back   R3VLimited Forums > General Forums > Off Topic Lounge > Politics and Religion

Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #751
mrsleeve
I waste 90% of my day here and all I got was this stupid title

Trinket: GOLF CLAP.....

Its not about fighting the Fascist its about suppressing anything they disagree with, by assigning a scary name few people really understand to them. In doing so they give them selves the "moral superiority" and the "justification" in their eyes for the their actions.

Its a self fulfilling cycle based ignorance and those in places pulling the strings taking advantage of generally young, idealistic, "useful idiots" that dont know any better yet, or just those that will never know any better..... To people like that the ends always justify the means, kinda a scary perspective when viewed though your lens.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
William Pitt-
mrsleeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #752
Exodus_2pt0
R3V Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by decay View Post
See, this is the difference between people who perceive their keyboard as an ivory tower, and people who've done fieldwork.

The important metric is the current threat.

Communists are not driving cars into crowds of people protesting peacefully, or shooting up synagogues, or (list continues).
Your answer is loud and clear, though I don't think you realize how it has come across. Short sighted.
Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.
Exodus_2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #753
MalignantTrinket
Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
Your answer is loud and clear, though I don't think you realize how it has come across. Short sighted.
Yeah, while it was not at all an answer to anything that was being discussed, it was a pretty clear answer in another way. I feel like I just saw one of those threads where some kid wants to drift, so they welded the ring to the pinion gear and can't figure out why the car won't move.
MalignantTrinket is offline   Reply With Quote