Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    I don't see Stormy or Donald's name on the NDA.
    Her name is Peggy Peterson and his is Dxxxx Dxxxx i forgot what his name was exactly

Comment

Everyone in the NDA has a false name.

Trump's lawyer has admitted he set up the company that paid her for trump and made the payment for Trump.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

David Dennison.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Then the IRS has to find someone that got paid 130k for services rendered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            He can say whatever he wants, she's the one that signed the NDA. I heard that her lawyer is going on about it because it doesn't have his signature. I've never had to sign one so I don't know what that is all about

That article says she signed a paper saying that nothing happened. So what is it? So now it looks like she can get sued for not sticki g to the NDA
            NDAs are pretty straightforward.

Basically you agree to X for Y.

Had to sign one for my current job.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm no lawyer but if both parties are receiving something(Trump her silence and Stormy the money), wouldn't they or their legal representatives both have to sign in order for it be legally binding?
              Originally posted by csermonet47
              Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Ruh roh du jour...

Mueller gathers evidence that 2017 Seychelles meeting was effort to establish back channel to Kremlin

Comment

^
                  Thats a fucking reach..... and well after the election.... keep digging I am sure you will find something eventually, but how many more Radical truck drivers and school/night club shooters will they miss in the process....
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

^
                    Thats a fucking reach..... and well after the election.... keep digging I am sure you will find something eventually, but how many more Radical truck drivers and school/night club shooters will they miss in the process....

Not a reach at all & opening communications outside approved channels with an enemy government is illegal and possibly treasonous.

Also, different group of agents. But nice attempt at deflection.

Comment

what the hell happened to conservatives being about states' rights? shit, even i was with you guys on that.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Sessions is a cock bag no doubt, but your mayor should be brought up on obstruction chargers for interference with federal enforcement of FEDERAL laws....

States rights are one thing and should be much stronger in general but to be even you have to see this is a example of going a bit far with it from a law enforcement standpoint.

I see your point Parker and I dont necessarily disagree, but you cant be seriously arguing that trump would be the 1st US president to have a potential back channel to a foreign hostile power.... Mayhaps we should be investigating Obama, Bush 1 and 2, slick willy, carter, regan etc... etc.... I am sure you will turn up similar scenarios. FFS look a the god dammed Clinton foundation while Hillary was S.S. and likely managing a billzion burner phones and email accounts for the 0 man from that server in her basement ...
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Sessions is a cock bag no doubt, but your mayor should be brought up on obstruction chargers for interference with federal enforcement of FEDERAL laws....

States rights are one thing and should be much stronger in general but to be even you have to see this is a example of going a bit far with it from a law enforcement standpoint.

I see your point Parker and I dont necessarily disagree, but you cant be seriously arguing that trump would be the 1st US president to have a potential back channel to a foreign hostile power.... Mayhaps we should be investigating Obama, Bush 1 and 2, slick willy, carter, regan etc... etc.... I am sure you will turn up similar scenarios. FFS look a the god dammed Clinton foundation while Hillary was S.S. and likely managing a billzion burner phones and email accounts for the 0 man...
                          None of them are in politics currently. Why stop there? We need to go back to Washington.

Bottom line the Trump administration is so busy covering its ass it cannot be doing 1% of its job.

As such it is a detriment to everyone's safety and needs to fix itself or be fixed.

Comment

My point was no other admin that I can think of in my life time has undergone this type of witch hunt, subject other admins to the same scrutiny and you will likely uncover ther very same thing that much more..

And you really think Hillary/Clinton's are out of Politics, and not still running the foundation scam any more ............ LOL your cute

William Pitt-

Comment

My point was no other admin that I can think of in my life time has undergone this type of witch hunt, subject other admins to the same scrutiny and you will likely uncover ther very same thing that much more..

And you really think Hillary/Clinton's are out of Politics, and not still running the foundation scam any more ............ LOL your cute
                              No prior administration has had so many things needing investigation.

You were attempting to distract.

A foundation is not politics assuming it is a scam. Trump's foundation paid his legal bills and paid virtually nothing to charity.

But there you go, distracting again.

Comment

not that it's too relevant to the thread, but i moved from oakland to san francisco last year. so, not my mayor anymore.

however, that's exactly my point here. while obama was in office i heard a *lot* of noise about federal overreach and "b-b-but states rights".

now, if you want to take issue with all the shit that lt gov gavin newsome likes to talk, sure. seriously, check out that dude's facebook, he is weapons hot and it makes me grin.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X