• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty sure its 2.25
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      completely random place to ask this question, but I believe I can find my answer here...

whats the size of the dual piping from the cat to the muffler on a stock E36 setup?
      50mm, 55mm, 0r 60mm. depending on 325, 95M3, or 96M3.

They are all metric sizes, not Murican.
      Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
      Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
      Ground Control facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Hellabad View Post
        50mm, 55mm, 0r 60mm. depending on 325, 95M3, or 96M3.

They are all metric sizes, not Murican.
        Thank you, isnt the M20B25 dual also 2" IE 50mm?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Does anyone in the Bay happen to have a BAR'd M30 swap? I'd like to check it out to see what mine is missing in order to complete the testing successfully.
          1987 325 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by iso_hi View Post
            Does anyone in the Bay happen to have a BAR'd M30 swap? I'd like to check it out to see what mine is missing in order to complete the testing successfully.
            Have you already taken it to BAR?
            sigpic
            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
              Have you already taken it to BAR?
              No. It’s missing a bunch of things, mainly the emissions/purge valve/char. canister and has a custom exhaust.
              1987 325 Turbo

Comment

take it, they'll tell you what it needs to not fail.

the purge valve and charcoal canister setup is similar enough to late model E30 that you can just use those parts.

exhaust will do ya, though
                cars beep boop

Comment

I need a Thermostat Housing to Head gasket (11531722692). None of the chain stores carry them, is there a euro parts store between Richmond and Oakland that would stock it?
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

re

try 02 salvage in hayward...
                    1989 325ix(sold)
                    1989 325i sedan s52 powa (current)

Comment

I need a 3.73 or 4.10 LSD if someone has a line on one

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                        I need a 3.73 or 4.10 LSD if someone has a line on one
                        I should have a 3.73lsd somewhere in my pile. Let me check.
                        SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                        IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                        BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                          I should have a 3.73lsd somewhere in my pile. Let me check.
                          Dude that would be awesome let me know

Comment

Originally posted by iso_hi View Post
                            No. It’s missing a bunch of things, mainly the emissions/purge valve/char. canister and has a custom exhaust.
                            Install the purge valve and charcoal canister, throw a stock airbox on and work to make the wiring clean and it will help.

Custom exhaust as in ? When I bar’ed my m30’swap it was very easy and straightforward . Make sure the cat is correct one for the m30 (for whatever car the engine came out of ) and is Ca legal. Ensure your check engine light works S
                            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                              Dude that would be awesome let me know
                              I have to check my storage, ill check this weekend.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Quick question about 19lb injectors, Ive read and been told the Mustang 19lb injectors are rated at 3.5 bar and our m20s are running at 3 bar. Does anyone have any links to these 19lb 3.5 bar rated injectors?

All I see are 19lb 3 bar.

Even this site with a pretty comprehensive list of injectors shows majority are rated at 3 bar.

I already bought some injectors and they're 19lb at 3 bar but just wondering if Im going crazy because I cant find anything that is 19lb 3.5bar.

Bought these for reference 0280155710
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X