325ix sedan getting ready for the woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325ix sedan getting ready for the woods

This is my 90 325ix sedan. 1 inch lift all around with e36 vert springs. Newly Installed m20b25 with arp studs and all new gaskets. General Grabber at2 27 inch tires. Many random parts replaced. Custom front bumper has started to be made, rear will be next, plan on a underbody skidplate. This is purely a fun build I wanted to do since the car has been down for many years. Will be primarily a fishing, camping rig, safari build.

Pretty neat, I want to do something similar with 88 after I finish my 91. Anymore pictures?

Comment

I will take some later today

Comment

Are you in the DC area in MD? We have a meet at the 495/95 starbucks at 730pm on Fridays ever week.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Yeah Im out of Damascus MD. Once shes tagged ill be sure to get her down there at some point. Ive owned several e30's, e39 M5(really miss that one), e39 540i, and I have my 335i 500ish hp. I have a Bmw problem Im sure as many of you lol. Funny enough though Ive owned this Ix the longest and its been the most ignored.

Rolled the front fenders and banged away on the wheel well where needed, Almost no rub even with big bumps in the front now, time to roll the rears. Sorry for the lack of pics been crazy busy.

Comment

Looks badass, I’m going the opposite route for the sake of corners, looks like a hoot. Getting a safari vibe.
            Build Thread
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
            Parts Thread
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

STarted on the rear bumper .Pics later today

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sorry been lazy on pics but i did make some turn signals and added the new fogs front end is coming together. Gotta get some material to make the front skid plate and supports now.

Comment

Also gotta ad some front side markers

Comment

First time out off the road since i got the car running agian, did 50 miles right before this, shes ugly but works almost flawlessly.

Comment

that looks awesome man!
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Thank you sir! I am going to make front and rear skid plates, wrap the front one all the way under the trans. And maybe a baja stly wheel carrier on the back. Just want it to look cool and be able to take it fishing or down a mildly rough trail for fun.

Comment

I think im going to trim a bunch of the lip off under the bumper, also cut out the spare tire well and side pockets and just rivet in a flat sheet .

Comment

Cool - What size are those tires?

Comment

Working...
                              X