Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite religious or political quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey jim, is that your e30?
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes, George. I got it early in the Fall of 2010. Since then, it's gotten a lot of new parts and I lost the hideous tintjob. It is a very likeable dd. I'm going to put some coco mats in it after being 'surprised' with them for my birthday. I drove it to Vintage last May. And, it hasn't stranded me anywhere. (226K mi.)
      sigpic

Comment

mrsleeve: gosh, I'd love to please you.
        sigpic

Comment

they are fun cars
          i am currently without one tho
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Denker View Post
            mrsleeve: gosh, I'd love to please you.
            This is a quotes thread............... Then please cite the source of the quote, and not make trolling posts.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              they are fun cars
              i am currently without one tho
              ^I think Gwb wins the "trolling" award. He apparently doesn't even own an E30. Why are you on this site then?

Back to the quotes:

"Americans... still believe in an America where anything's possible - they just don't think their leaders do."
              Barack Obama
              sigpic

Comment

OK, are you trying to be funny or just annoying?

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                This is a quotes thread............... Then please cite the source of the quote, and not make trolling posts.
                What makes me a troll and you the wise and condescending master?? R3V is for E30 owners. (and I certainly own one) I have every right to be here and to speak up.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                  ^I think Gwb wins the "trolling" award. He apparently doesn't even own an E30. Why are you on this site then?

Back to the quotes:

"Americans... still believe in an America where anything's possible - they just don't think their leaders do."
                  Barack Obama
                  currently is the key work herb
                  how many different e30's have you owned?
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

He apparently doesn't even own an E30. Why are you on this site then?
                    There are many on this site who are currently E30-less.

Myself included.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

they stick around for the conservative circle jerk.

In a very real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read - S. I. Hayakawa
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

currently is the key work herb
                        how many different e30's have you owned?
                        I'm on my 6th and final. If and when I ever sell it, I would have no need to be on this site. But if I decide to sell it, I'll let you have first dibs before it goes up for sale to help justify your presence on the forum.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          In a very real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read - S. I. Hayakawa
                          Traveling > reading ?
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I'm on my 6th and final. If and when I ever sell it, I would have no need to be on this site. But if I decide to sell it, I'll let you have first dibs before it goes up for sale to help justify your presence on the forum.
                            wow i tip my hat
                            pls sell soon
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

the best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves
                              Lenin

Comment

wow i tip my hat
                                pls sell soon
                                I lol'd

"The most powerful agency on the dreams of a nation is currently underfunded to do what it needs to be doing, and that's making dreams come true"

I'm sure gwb72tii will agree with me, pretty sure he's old enough to that dinosaur farts call him sir and he may remember the buzz surrounding NASA in the 60's/70's. I for one and hoping to be experienced enough to hop onboard Canadians contributions to any future Mars projects that NASA undertakes. I want something I built with my own hands to be sent to another planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X