No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be naive, Trump is feeding boy leaders ego by actually responding to his bullshit.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
      Um to be fair NKorea went nuclear under O's watch. GWB and Clinton are partially to blame as well. Also, on the nuclear front do you really think Iran wont go nuclear as well? Obama and Kerry lied to is all and fucked that one up royaly.

Um I said Trump is moving us closer to war, not that NK got nukes now.

Trump is the one talking about fire & fury and raining death upon "Little Rocket Man"

Diplomacy by tweet is not the way to deescalate a potential nuclear war.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Oh ok glad that NKorea obtaining nukes plays no role in the matter.

Comment

Correct if you read prior to that, you started down the gold rabbit hole, and brought the potus travels into the discussion about the cabinet travle........ thank you for provingy point for me

Iirc nk got nukes long before t man made a bid for office
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            Correct if you read prior to that, you started down the gold rabbit hole, and brought the potus travels into the discussion about the cabinet travle........ thank you for provingy point for me

Wow. I proved I did not bring up playing golf, just that he insists on wasting our money because he insists on being home which you said Panetta had lots of nerve doing BTW.

That is when you brought up Obama's PLAYING GOLF after you brought up Panetta Obama' sec def as if sec def & HHS sec is in any way the same.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Correct you brought golfing into the discussion not me, I made no mention of such things until after YOU brought it up
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Correct you brought golfing into the discussion not me, I made no mention of such things until after YOU brought it up

TRIPS TO GOLF RESORT IS NOT GOLFING.

Obama golfed more is GOLFING which YOU brought up.

Comment

When you have a residence at the fucking place, that's like saying I am going to the stop club for the buffet. It's akin to owning a home on a lake and saying I am going to the lake when leaving work when you are really just going to your (vacation) house.

If that's the point you were making that he was going to his property then say that..... bush 43 spent a lot of time working from his place in tx ....
                  Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-03-2017, 10:02 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Would you idiots drop the god damned golf trips and move on to something else?

You sound like a couple of school yard frittata's.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                      Um I said Trump is moving us closer to war, not that NK got nukes now.

Trump is the one talking about fire & fury and raining death upon "Little Rocket Man"

Diplomacy by tweet is not the way to deescalate a potential nuclear war.
                      also, he shouldn't be undermining Tillerson while he's in talks with NK.

also, lol cause tillerson called trump a moron and was ready to quit a few months ago

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson intended to quit this past summer amid clashes with the White House. He didn't, and the feuds have not abated.

Just days earlier, Tillerson had openly disparaged the president, referring to him as a “moron,” after a July 20 meeting at the Pentagon with members of Trump’s national security team and Cabinet officials, according to three officials familiar with the incident.

Comment

When you have a residence at the fucking place, that's like saying I am going to the stop club for the buffet. It's akin to owning a home on a lake and saying I am going to the lake when leaving work when you are really just going to your (vacation) house.

If that's the point you were making that he was going to his property then say that..... bush 43 spent a lot of time working from his place in tx ....
                        You keep bringing up Obama. Bottom line: Trump has no clue what a President does. He is an embarrassment and dangerous to the world.

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        Would you idiots drop the god damned golf trips and move on to something else?

You sound like a couple of school yard frittata's.
                        You sound like a reasonable person making good sense.

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                        also, he shouldn't be undermining Tillerson while he's in talks with NK.

also, lol cause tillerson called trump a moron and was ready to quit a few months ago

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-pence-n806451

Yup, brings me back to my earlier statement governing by tweet is inane.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          The only ones talking about golf are you and sleeve.

The point is we have a child President that has to be constantly told what a great job he is doing (while not) brings up bullshit that has no place in the conversation (he just said P.R. was not a real catastrophe like Katrina) and lies about nonsense (we have the votes to repeal Obamacare)

What is so hard to understand?

Also, don't you have your own political shit to deal with in Canada?
                          Searched the word golf, of the 29 times it's popped up 15 have been in your posts.

You must really like golf, you should go with sleeve sometime.

Comment

Sure and the context is I'm not talking about golfing.

Comment

Who's on first?.

Comment

Back to N. Korea.

I don't know that there is anything that any of the Presidents (of recent memory-Clinton-Trump) could have done to stop NK from getting atomic weapons. The reality is that geopolitical and economic concerns between the US and China/Russia were more important than concerns over NKorea. If it were flipped the US would have pushed both countries to deescalate the situation in NK before they reached the point of atomic weapons in NK hands. My belief is that every president of the last couple decades is at fault for the current situation rather than blaming it on one individual president.

I don't necessarily view the way Trump is handling the situation currently as a good one, but then again, I don't use social media so maybe I'm old fashioned in that sense. I don't believe the President should be carrying out pseudo-diplomacy in under 140 characters, but that's what Trump appears to be doing.

And just because

GOLF

Comment

Working...
                                X