Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's join the liberals in boycotting Arizona Iced Tea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does that picture have to do with the discussion at hand or even the general subject topic? Or are you implying that because someone, a group or even the State of Arizona don't feel this is wrong they are the same as the people in the picture above? Sort of prejudiced of you to assume that, don't you think? Or maybe a touch of bigotry on your end in response to bigotry?
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Leaf View Post
      This law is racist plain and simple. I wonder how many of you crackers get stopped and checked to see if youre an illegal from canada. This was written into law to harass people that look of latino heritage.
      That has to be why the majority of Arizona latinos polled were for the law, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        what is the big deal about "racial profiling?" the fact the cops can stop and "hassle" you? thats what fucking cops do!

should i be up in arms the next time i encounter a check stop? how dare they assume i might be such a negligent dipshit as to drive while impaired!

seriously, if its a problem (illegal aliens) then whats the big deal about the police trying to do something about it? it seems like you all are assuming the police are going to rodney king everyone who has brown skin now

whos fault is it its impossible to tell a Colombian from a Mexican? are you guys as upset about racially profiling middle eastern types/Arabs? who else is blowing up planes these days?

should the color of your skin insulate you from suspicion?
        Racial profiling is only ok when used for affirmative action, college admissions, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
          Racial profiling is only ok when used for affirmative action, college admissions, etc..
          Well, duh. The white man, and no other race, is the Devil, right?
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
              What does that picture have to do with the discussion at hand or even the general subject topic? Or are you implying that because someone, a group or even the State of Arizona don't feel this is wrong they are the same as the people in the picture above? Sort of prejudiced of you to assume that, don't you think? Or maybe a touch of bigotry on your end in response to bigotry?
              so you're saying it is bigotry?
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                DailyNews got trolled, the official r3v troll got trolled. Ha.
                Fixed that for ya ;)

Comment

Yeah, or taxing tanning bed use. Who the heck do you think uses them?

Boycotting Arizona Iced Tea for what is happening in Arizona is just another instance of ignorant liberals taking poorly reasoned action. It's like giving money to Humane Society of US because you want to support local animal shelters, but they are not related AT ALL!

Comment

Interesting reading....

Mexican nationality defined:

Foreigners coming to Mexico (be sure to click the links within the text):

*queue sarcasm* Thank goodness we don't have such silly laws here in the U.S.!!! */sarcasm*

Jon
                    Rides...
                    1991 325i - sold :(
                    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I see what you did there Lee.
                      Originally posted by LJ851
                      I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

That picture, yes, is bigotry and a gross abuse of "freedom of speech". You bringing that picture into this thread when it has absolutely, 100% no point in regards to it, is bigotry from the other end.

Clear that up for you?
                        Need a part? PM me.

Comment

I just want to know, what is the point in persecuting a party not involved with this whole deal?

Because i disagree with party "A" im gonna punish and boycott party "z"?

This is why the liberals can't fix shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                            I just want to know, what is the point in persecuting a party not involved with this whole deal?

Because i disagree with party "A" im gonna punish and boycott party "z"?

This is why the liberals can't fix shit.
                            lol they think because it says Arizona on the can then some how its MUST be tied to the state, and because they dont like the state hen they will punish this because its attached to the state in some way. It just epitomizes how stupid these people are, that they cant even read the fucking fine print on the can or Google where the shit comes form before a big knee jerk reaction political stunt. But you knew this already

Whats next a boycot of the J.C. Pennies store brand jeans (Arizona brand jeans and clothes)
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

no comments on the article I posted?
                              sigpic89 M3

Comment

Originally posted by Ral View Post
                                no comments on the article I posted?
                                A reasonable and factual article. well done.

it took a lot of effort not to say who the fuck post this.

Comment

Working...
                                X