Check out my real life work, kids site and games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out my real life work, kids site and games

One of my larger projects just wrapped up, the launch of the new US Mint Kids site with new games. Why does the Mint have a kids site and games you ask? Because their current demographic is dwindling, gotta get em in young. Lol. So I designed a new site and 3 games. More games are in the works.

The current high score, in our office, for the coin memory match game in the bonus level is 85. My high score is 83, lol. Please post a screenshot if you beat it, I will be checking for pshops. Hah.

Welcome to the U.S. Mint’s Kids Site! Want to learn about coins like the penny, nickel, dime or quarter? Or play free educational games? Come on in!

Let me know what you think.

If the voice overs in the games throw you off, realize this for a government site and 508 accessibility compliance is a thing. It was actually a fun challenge adding as much accessibility as we could. You can always turn the sound off.
    Last edited by Kershaw; 01-18-2018, 03:16 PM.
    AWD > RWD

Yep, just like real life, a seagull stole my bag of money that I dropped out of a biplane.

Comment

Damn that Gary the Gull! So devious!
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Comment

Beautiful.

That unicorn may or may not be inspired by a certain video on the intertubes.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

You put Charlie the fuckin unicorn in a kids game? Oh ffs.

Comment

85?!?!

Highest I can get is 74...
              Last edited by Metallated; 01-18-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X