No announcement yet.

Going to paint my car with Hurculiner Bed Liner This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey dude props for doing something instead of jerking off on internet. One thing is that I will flame you about is.. you have a house and a garage yet you did not take off the panels do rust work/prep.

I'm in process of restoring an E34 and live in NYC, doing all rust work with panels inside my apartment. I would murder a hooker to get a garage because it's a pain in the ass.

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Comment

bump ha ha this awesome(-ly weird)!! Could be good to protect from rust, or the next iteration of the rusty e28..

Either way did you sand it down to looke matte black or leave it bumpy? The bumpy mess actually could help your fuel mileage :P

More pics/ more detail of this if its still around!
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean5294 View Post
        your off on the price a bit, but still funny

seriously though no one said it was would look pretty. i was just looking for something that would be cheap, eliminate the rust and go on evenly (it looks uneven because the pics were taken under a tree as is casting a bunch of shadows.) i think it still looks better than the ole rattle can job. i still have some more work to do to it sanding ect..
        Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
        bump ha ha this awesome(-ly weird)!! Could be good to protect from rust, or the next iteration of the rusty e28..
        Interesting use of the bedliner product... I shoot bedliner and I have had some crazy requests from people and I will shoot it if the green is there...

One tip though about the rust... You are not stopping it you are helping it! You have sealed in the rust and if moisture was in any way in there or can get in there it will just cause the cancer to spread under the panel and liner (I have seen this on a lot of truck beds)

Good luck with the liner and the E30

Post up some more pics man

Comment

Ive definitely seen worse things done to an e30. I dont think it looks all that terrible... would be nice to see some camera pics though. lol to many haters on here.

Comment

If its me, I'm taking everything apart to make it look clean. Doing the doorjams and all.

Your laziness is your downfall.

The good news is that its a free country. And that once you're done ruining that car you can buy my e30 and try again.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214828

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
            And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

i'd be interested to see the actual aerodynamic effects.

ever see a golf ball? they have really good aerodynamics..
              AWD > RWD

Comment

terrible

another E30 down
                GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	V_Falconerairflow1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	7132979
                  High drag Bronzit

Click image for larger version

Name:	V_Falconerairflow2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	7132980
                  Low drag Herculiner

Improved MPG = Profit
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by JinormusJ
                  Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                  1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                  1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                  1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                  1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

I like it. Post pictures when ur done.

Comment

Working...
                    X