Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmmm she says he was sexualy assaulting her. Do you think he would have stopped at a kiss? And either way you are saying there is a looks factor to consider assaulting women.
    So we should now charge people not on what did actually occur, assuming BK did this and evidence corroborates it, but what we feel could have happened if the assault didn’t stop. Ok. But why stop there? Assuming he would have rapped her, which you did in your earlier post, he may have also killed her since he did allegedly cover her mouth. I think murder it shall be. BK is a murderer!!

That makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
      So we should now charge people not on what did actually occur, assuming BK did this and evidence corroborates it, but what we feel could have happened if the assault didn’t stop. Ok. But why stop there? Assuming he would have rapped her, which you did in your earlier post, he may have also killed her since he did allegedly cover her mouth. I think murder it shall be. BK is a murderer!!

That makes sense to me.
      If I take one piece of any post like you did there and say wow you are insane sure it might work.

Unfortunately, the reality is that I was responding to several of chickenfries nonsense posts claiming only attractive woman are assault worthy.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
        If I take one piece of any post like you did there and say wow you are insane sure it might work.

Unfortunately, the reality is that I was responding to several of chickenfries nonsense posts claiming only attractive woman are assault worthy.

My 2cents is; don’t even respond to those guys.

By those guys, I mean chicken lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by MrBurgundy; 10-02-2018, 06:26 PM.
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Parker you have claiming attempted rape throughout this thread. Get real. I am no way defending medium rares logic, but you keep using the term rape and its wrong. You then infer he wouldn’t have stopped with sexual assualt. If the shoe fits.

Edit: I looked back over thread and you have not been using the term “rape” to describe the incident. I confused you with saucers, damn red vert sigs all look the same.

Sick of both sides sensationalizing everything, so I am a stickler on getting the accusations alleged correct.
          Last edited by naplesE30; 10-02-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            My 2cents is; don’t even respond to those guys.

By those guys, I mean chicken lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            It's so easy to rip them apart though......

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
            Parker you have claiming attempted rape throughout this thread. Get real. I am no way defending medium rares logic, but you keep using the term rape and its wrong. You then infer he wouldn’t have stopped with sexual assualt. If the shoe fits.

Edit: I looked back over thread and you have not been using the term “rape” to describe the incident. I confused you with saucers, damn red vert sigs all look the same.

Sick of both sides sensationalizing everything, so I am a stickler on getting the accusations alleged correct.
            Fair enough on the rape thing & I agree I'm as sick of all this as this little girl was sick of Bronko Bama.......

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Also:

Kavanaugh’s 1983 Letter Offers Inside Look at High School Clique

Attached Files

Comment

Good thing the drinking age is 21 now.

I wouldn't expect anything else from a bunch of 18 year old kids
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  Also:

Kavanaugh’s 1983 Letter Offers Inside Look at High School Clique

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/02/u...town-prep.html
                  OMG!!!!!! I cant believe that a kid in his late teens is trying to bang sluts!!! What a sick disgusting punk!!! I guess I can see how some think it's not right, someone that mentions this didnt get laid until they were 25+.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                    OMG!!!!!! I cant believe that a kid in his late teens is trying to bang sluts!!! What a sick disgusting punk!!! I guess I can see how some think it's not right, someone that mentions this didnt get laid until they were 25+.
                    Um, it's about the drunk, barfing asshole part, and he uses Bart a nickname he denied using also, he said he was a virgin until he was 45. (slight exaggeration)

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                      If you don't blindly believe all women, despite 0 evidence to support their claims, you're a misogynistic pig who believes in the patriarchy.

Best part is, one of the most vocal idiots on my Facebook page has shared the "believe all women" bullshit for the past week, and she just posted something about the Innocence Project and how they've freed hundreds of men falsely accused of rape and how they're all heroes.

Somehow she doesn't see the hypocrisy of that entire scenario :rofl:
                      Yeah, I just wonder if Dick Rowland, Emmett Till, the Duke LaCrosse team, etc, would have/are behind #believeallwomen
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I believe her more that BK and he is also looking like an alcholic.

Comment

Originally posted by rhE-30 View Post
                          Why is that?

because he used to drink in high school and college? That he said he still drinks beer?

I used to drink a lot at parties and still like beer.. Guess I'm an alcoholic too...

Comment

And yet we can't comment on her appearance AT ALL unless you want to be labeled sexist, probably racist and xenophobic, etc

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            Why is that?

because he used to drink in high school and college? That he said he still drinks beer?

I used to drink a lot at parties and still like beer.. Guess I'm an alcoholic too...
                            Yep, by these standards everyone in the State of Wisconsin falls into the same category...
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

By those standards, every college freshman and sophomore would be alcoholics...

His drinking is not an issue for me at all.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

sure seem to be a lot of dudes who banged girls too drunk to consent in college around here. can't think of any other reason y'all would be so up in arms about this.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X