Chick-fil-a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chick-fil-a

I am 100% in support of rights for same sex couples. I am also very anti-religious. BUT, I agree with this article. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ichelle-malkin

Chick-fil-a is a private company that employs tens of thousands of people and spends huge sums of money on charitable causes. If they want to exercise their first amendment rights against same sex marriage, that is unfortunate, but they have the constitutional right to do so. The mayor of Boston however, does not have a right to abuse his power and deny permits to Chick-fil-a. More liberal hypocrisy.

Rahm is also backing this ban in Chicago. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

I personally support Chic-Fil-A's stance as a private business. You want to protest, don't eat there!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Totally agree with you Tom on each of your points, 100%.

So because of his own reverse-bigotry, he's going to deny a prosperous business the chance to expand, deny hundreds of jobs (in the construction and regular employment), and deny an increase in revenue to the city? I cannot STAND all this shit with these organizations being vilified for maintaining their own beliefs. It's the same shit happening with the Boy Scouts right now. They are a private organization, and have every constitutional right to maintain whatever standards and beliefs they choose. What an idiot.

Comment

Hey, I was talking about this the other day over a #8 and a side of waffle fries w/ unsweetened tea.

Fuck these people. If they wanna take the term "Marriage" and use it in their own definition, I hereby will be taking the title of Lesbian, because I'm all about women. If we want to twist the definitions to suit our desires, so be it.

I have no problem with the same rights, under a civil union title, but I don't think that twisting a definition to fit others that are literally not covered by literal definition of a term, simply because "It's not fair...!" is preposterous.

Signed,
        -Farbin The Lesbian

Comment

First time ever eating there was a few weeks ago in FL. Amazing food and makes me sad there is none close to me. I know unrelated to the subject at hand, just was taken back by it being "fast food", yet not greasy and heavy feeling.

They are also christian owned and have Sundays off.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Hey, I was talking about this the other day over a #8 and a side of waffle fries w/ unsweetened tea.

Fuck these people. If they wanna take the term "Marriage" and use it in their own definition, I hereby will be taking the title of Lesbian, because I'm all about women. If we want to twist the definitions to suit our desires, so be it.

I have no problem with the same rights, under a civil union title, but I don't think that twisting a definition to fit others that are literally not covered by literal definition of a term, simply because "It's not fair...!" is preposterous.

Signed,
            -Farbin The Lesbian

What, you have a chick-fil-a in Idaho:o

Comment

Yep.

I think the franchisee is a Mormon, DOUBLE SLAM!

Comment

Yep.

I think the franchisee is a Mormon, DOUBLE SLAM!
                All I know is it was wicked yummy and better than anything here in NY for fast food. Wish we had one around here.
                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

The Burger King in town is closing down at the end of the month. Chick fil a is coming in! Very excited.

Comment

Signed,
                    -Farbin The Lesbian

If the religious bigots who make up 50% of the failed marriages would get over it, we could move on to important things.

Signed,
                    - Sincerely not giving a fuck
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                      The Burger King in town is closing down at the end of the month. Chick fil a is coming in! Very excited.
                      Assholes gotta wait until I leave the area. Oh well, I wouldn't eat there anyway now.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        If the religious bigots who make up 50% of the failed marriages would get over it, we could move on to important things.

Signed,
                        - Sincerely not giving a fuck
                        Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                        Assholes gotta wait until I leave the area. Oh well, I wouldn't eat there anyway now.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        ---------------------------------
                        89 E30 S52
                        ---------------------------------
                        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Signed,
                          -Farbin The Lesbian
                          Legal marriage is pretty much bullshit to begin with.

The idea of marriage has been around since long before any religion got a hold of it. Christianity does not "own" the idea of marriage by any means. They also don't "own" the idea of god either. They like to think they do though.

Comment

It's absolute hypocrisy. He is discriminating against a group/organization because of their beliefs, it's as black and white as that. It doesn't say on the sign "NO GAYS ALLOWED". The employees are not taught during training to refuse service to homosexuals, married or not. The company has simply stated that they are opposed to same-sex marriage. For a mayor to refuse them the right to open a location based SOLELY on their stance on the issue is unconstitutional. If this is allowed and supported, it sends the message to the world that everyone is equal, but only if you believe what the popular majority believes. I don't care if it's liberal or conservative.

Comment

^I agree with everything posted above

I work at Chick-Fil-A; and we had a leadership meeting about this today. Kinda sad and dissappointed, but I'm not surprised one bit

Comment

Working...
                              X