does any believe in the illuminati?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better question is; "Who doesn't?"

Freemasonry is bad ass. there is a TON of history to go back on there, including direct links to the Knights of the temple (Templars)

awesome shit broham...
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        lol like everything you said?
        Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Do some reading. And i apologize on the illuminati information. It was Bavaria.

Yes its wikipedia but there are several good and reputable references on the page. Along with some good books on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
          A better question is; "Who doesn't?"

Freemasonry is bad ass. there is a TON of history to go back on there, including direct links to the Knights of the temple (Templars)

awesome shit broham...
          Most of the information and links are circumstantial at best when it comes to links and ties between the knights templar and the free masons.

Comment

Wait a second, let me go get my tinfoil hat

Comment

guys........ guys........
              Click image for larger version

Name:	aliens_meme_Few_Random_Facts_For_All_You_Sharetastic_People-s4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	7147708

keepin it real since 1990

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
                Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Do some reading. And i apologize on the illuminati information. It was Bavaria.

Yes its wikipedia but there are several good and reputable references on the page. Along with some good books on the subject.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati
                Quoting wikipedia has always won an argument.

Comment

Comment

lol. troller coaster was always something we did for beer pong.

Comment

The ill isn't just Jews. Its a group of people that partake in "MYSTICISM" which is what many religious sects are founded on. But this group spans religious/cultural/geographical/economical boundaries. Its not just the jews, its not just the jesuits, its not the nazis. Its a group that floods the world with misinformation and smoke and mirrors and is successful in doing so.

The most important thing for anyone is to know the good shepherd and to know his voice, to enter the sheepfold through the door that was given for all. Otherwise deception is imminent.

After that it isn't my battle.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
                      hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
                      And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by zxert View Post
                        The ill isn't just Jews. Its a group of people that partake in "MYSTICISM" which is what many religious sects are founded on. But this group spans religious/cultural/geographical/economical boundaries. Its not just the jews, its not just the jesuits, its not the nazis. Its a group that floods the world with misinformation and smoke and mirrors and is successful in doing so.

The most important thing for anyone is to know the good shepherd and to know his voice, to enter the sheepfold through the door that was given for all. Otherwise deception is imminent.

After that it isn't my battle.
                        So being an atheist is falling for their deception or is your context more universal for the good shepherd? I'm just thinking of this too much and its hard to interpret your entire thought process by not knowing you lol.

I think we have mostly the same idea of what the illuminati can be. I use 'can' because how can we really know with all the misinformation, disinformation and hearsay and so on that's floating all around there?

Following that I use this logic. I can see a common opportunistic common denominator for most of the world events. Humans have been around long enough for family lineages to be well 'settled'. We can do some truly horrifically selfish and evil things to others by following our naturally given and humanly inspired materialistic self preservationist attitudes. Combine along the lines of some of these conspiracy theories and that is what I would call entail the illuminati as being.

In my opinion that doesn't make any of this dooms day shit any the less real. In the end, your left with your instinct and your word. I guess just use them the best way you can.

Comment

Someone delete this thread.
                          1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                            Someone delete this thread.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

To have an argument there would need to be some information to contradict what I have stated.

Got anything? No?

Comment

Having common sense trumps having to argue with an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X