Ugh, BMW drivers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a douche

This guy needs to get his ass beat, plain and simple... And my wife tells me to grow up and go buy a new BMW, and what, act like this douchebag????? No thanks, I'll keep driving my old bimmers and smiling. And Mazda 3's are a great little car, if BMW won't bring over the 1 series hatch, then I will be down at the mazda dealer picking one up.

Comment

One of my co-workers boyfriends just bought a new 335, I had to sit him down and give him the rules of owning a bimmer. Granted he's already a bit of a douchebag and I want to bang her out so.......
      stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
        Ive driven a regular mazda 3 hatch and it was terrible. IMO it looks awful too, but maybe the ms3 makes up for that in power. 280ftlbs is a shitload of torque.
        i have come to the conclusion that you're just crazy. a friend of mine has a mazda3 hatch and i've driven it quite a bit. its a really fun car to drive. if you define a mazda3 as "terrible" what are you basing your judgment on? a porsche cayman as average? a nissan gtr as slightly above average? if you look at all the other cars in its segment, honda civic, nissan versa, hyundai forte, etc, its really up there in Fahrvergnügen.

that dude was definitely pissed he couldnt shake the ms3. haha. i hope he goes home and cries about what a loser he is.
        Last edited by Kershaw; 06-07-2010, 10:09 PM.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by TheEtaUnderdog View Post
          walking up to a guys car like that in the middle of nowhere is a good way to get fucked up, that guy is going to get himself in some deep shit sometime. stupid prick
          He's lucky he didn't lose 11 Lb straight off above his shoulder !

http://www.kingofeurope.net/2010/

Comment

i dont understand how people can be so ridiculous. i can think of a number of things i would have said to that prick, props to the ms3 driver for keeping his wits about him.

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
            Originally posted by JakeP
            with a coathanger

Comment

I agree with what everyone is saying. But WTF does the guy need to drive WITH the BMW for? I wouldn't like that - not from some stranger. Go do your own thing. It's almost like he was trying to make friends or something.

Oh top of that, it's a wide angle lenses. I think he was a tiny bit closer then it really looks like.

But who cares - BMW driver got mad over something that he shouldn't have had. Mazda guy cowered like a little girl. I'd say all is right with the world.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

when he stopped and got out, i would have gotten out as well. we would have exchanged some words, and then he would leave, quietly, in an ambulance.

like some of you guys said, nobody walks up on me like that.
                Originally posted by BillBrasky
                That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                Originally posted by acolella76
                i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

what a dick. this is a pretty good way to lose teeth.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I would have reacted just like the mazda guy. lifes too short to be out there getting beat down. that bimmer guy has to live with himself being an asshole. of course Im a wimp too so that plays into it.
                    but go on cro copping everyone you run into
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

These guys are the reason there's a 6D Maglite behind my driver's seat.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt View Post
                        These guys are the reason there's a 6D Maglite behind my driver's seat.
                        you, and a few other people i know. maglites are very usefull in these situations (so you can see, of course). i personally prefer the hitch ball wrench in my truck. 14 inches of tool steel, weighs about 3.5lbs.

My newest addition:

Comment

He's a worthy recipient of this...

Rides...
                          1991 325i - sold :(
                          2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                            you, and a few other people i know. maglites are very usefull in these situations (so you can see, of course). i personally prefer the hitch ball wrench in my truck. 14 inches of tool steel, weighs about 3.5lbs.

i have a trolley jack handle, serves its purpose well.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
                              I put the LED conversion bulb in it and pulled the replacement bulb out of the tailcap, then melted down about 8oz. of lead and filled it. Gives the butt end a little more heft for easier... "coercion" of threats.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt View Post
                                I put the LED conversion bulb in it and pulled the replacement bulb out of the tailcap, then melted down about 8oz. of lead and filled it. Gives the butt end a little more heft for easier... "coercion" of threats.

great idea, i'll spread it around.

My newest addition:

Comment

Working...
                                X