Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interested in a Magnaflow M42 cat-back exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a magna flow just like this on my 1991 318ic sounds nice loud and awesome. i was really worried about having a jdm sounding car but not after it b wears in (3 days) sounds great. looks great too.
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are you going to tease us or give us specs of the rest of the system and a video?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Are you going to tease us or give us specs of the rest of the system and a video?
        sorry did this on the fly this morning. ill get the specs from my muffler guy and put a video up as soon as i can.
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

+1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

sound clip

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

heres a link to the muffler and specs https://www.ecstuning.com/ES2129962/...dGaBoC8lbw_wcB

heres a short sound clip its raining like hell up here and can't get the car out of the garage. car was dead cold and inside a garage sounds a little different outside warmed up but here ya go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHD3gZjyfY
            i love bmws

Comment

Interested in a Magnaflow M42 cat-back exhaust?

Is that stock piping all the way back with just the muffler replaced?
              Sounds pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                heres a short sound clip its raining like hell up here and can't get the car out of the garage. car was dead cold and inside a garage sounds a little different outside warmed up but here ya go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyHD3gZjyfY
                It seems like a nice sound, but we need more information/video!

Comment

It seems like a nice sound, but we need more information/video!
                  sorry man its raining like hell up here and my cars a vert. maybe monday. i don't wanna start it in my garage and warm it up and r3v a bunch

next week sometime
                  Last edited by sonomabimmers; 03-11-2016, 12:20 PM.
                  i love bmws

Comment

I had a Magnaflow muffler on my 318i for years, sounds awesome and not raspy at all. I can't remember which I bought but I'm pretty sure I got a 2.25" in/out as well as a tip from JEGS, then I got a muffler shop to cut off the stock muffler and weld the Magnaflow on.

Unfortunately I don't think I have any sound clips and my car is extremely torn apart right now.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                    Transaction feedback
                    - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                      I had a Magnaflow muffler on my 318i for years, sounds awesome and not raspy at all. I can't remember which I bought but I'm pretty sure I got a 2.25" in/out as well as a tip from JEGS, then I got a muffler shop to cut off the stock muffler and weld the Magnaflow on.

Unfortunately I don't think I have any sound clips and my car is extremely torn apart right now.
                      ^^ literally same thing I did except I got the Magnaflow thru my muffler guy. As I said ill get sound up this week.
                      Last edited by sonomabimmers; 03-11-2016, 12:20 PM.
                      i love bmws

Comment

Getting anywhere with Magnaflow?

Comment

Any updates??

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
                          Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
                          LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

I heard sonoma's car and it sounds nice. None of the raspyness that I'm now getting with my dynomax.
                            You say "Where are your other two cylinders?"
                            I say "Where's your other camshaft?"
                            Frankenmotor: if an M42, M44, M20, S50, and S52 were to have a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by benz-tech View Post
                              I heard sonoma's car and it sounds nice. None of the raspyness that I'm now getting with my dynomax.

i even went ahead and put a glass pack behind it to for better sounds its now a lil deeper and less loud by a tiny bit sounds smooth and no drown out on freeway i really dig it. I'm washing it today ill take some more detailed video for yall and pics
                              i love bmws

Comment

ohh just realized who wrote that he actually heard it with the glass pack too when he picked up a diff
                                i love bmws

Comment

Working...
                                X