X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda CBX1000 caferacer

and the sound. Rapture!

Comment

Just Finished my tail section today and now thinking maybe doing a nice duc style bullit fairing for it...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20110611_193748.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	7132400

Name:	IMG_20110611_193701.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	7132401

Name:	IMG_20110611_193636.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	7132402

Name:	IMG_20110611_193600.jpg
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	7132403

Name:	IMG_20110611_193647.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	7132404
      https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Love that Sportster!

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

I just picked this up a few days ago. It definitely needs some work, but It should be perfect for getting around town and going to class.
          Attached Files

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307931048_554084.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	7132419

soo hot...

this sould be your sig....

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTe30 View Post
              I just picked this up a few days ago. It definitely needs some work, but It should be perfect for getting around town and going to class.
              wtf is that the one from willamsburg if so.... my friend and I were going to take a look at it this weekend. WACK.
              Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMadness View Post
                Just Finished my tail section today and now thinking maybe doing a nice duc style bullit fairing for it...

No fairing please. I am not a Harley lover , but that is fucking nice. Lower the gauges and lower/shift the headlight to clear the lowered gauges. DONE.

Gas cap needs to be the highest point on the bike, you are very close to success.
                Last edited by LJ851; 06-12-2011, 07:35 PM.
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Im now getting in to these. Was shopping for a BSA but I figured I'd want another apt first. Awesome thread.
                  feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Whoring my shit out again.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                      wtf is that the one from willamsburg if so.... my friend and I were going to take a look at it this weekend. WACK.
                      Hahaha, yep that was it. I told the girl I didn't want to come on Sunday when everyone else was coming, and I went on Thursday. I definitely didn't pay no $750 either.

Comment

I don't usually dig on HD but your bike just works. Nice job.
                        $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

God you guys have some nice fucking bikes! Mad jelly!

I NEED ADVICE
                          Have the side cover triangles cut out (20 gauge sheetmetal).. going for raw look on that as well with some neat things. Still at a loss on what to do with the rear end. Any advice guys? Its just an arch. All the original brackets and stuff are still there. Kinda want to cut it off and rock the brat look. Unsure though.

What do you guys think I should do with the rear? I dont want to buy anything pre-made. Everything has been hand made locally so far.

Theres a lot of body filler on this. It was done by the previous owner before he gave up on the project (thank God, dude murdered this bike). Seat is new and not attached obviously. Just showing how the rear looks.
                          Last edited by scabzzzz; 06-13-2011, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Dude ditch the ugly bar. give me the mm size of the forks and I'll make you a set of clip-ons .... What are you looking for in the tail? Get me a pix and i'll build it, all you have to do is paint. Or do you want fiberglass? If glass check out www.hotwing.com nice guy he'll hook you up good. :-D
                            Last edited by MonkeyMadness; 06-13-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Peep this video its called "Cafe Cowboy"

A Film i shot about Dustin Kott, the Californian bike builder who makes custom British style Cafe racers out of old japanese bikes. I met Dustin in LA on a Harley-Davidson…

Originally posted by BigTe30 View Post
                              Hahaha, yep that was it. I told the girl I didn't want to come on Sunday when everyone else was coming, and I went on Thursday. I definitely didn't pay no $750 either.
                              damn. how much did you pay? five hundo?

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
                              Whoring my shit out again.

SO sexii
                              Originally posted by HarryPotter
                              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Dude ditch the ugly bar. Hive me the mm size of the forkzs and I'll make you a set of clip-ons .... What are you looking for in the tail? Get me a pix and i'll uild it all you have to do is paint. Or do you want fiberglass? If glass check out www.hotwing.com nice guy he'll hook you up good. :-D
                                The Bars feel fine. I'm on a super mega budget and the bike came with them. Clip ons are probably in the future.
                                The rear I want to be simple, short and sweet. I'll PM you :)

Comment

Working...
                                X