No announcement yet.

Garagistic motometer e30 odometer gears -$25 shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get on the list? I see my name isn't on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      Can I get on the list? I see my name isn't on it.
      We stopped taking people on the wait list. However we will be offering a one week window at the end of the group buy where everyone will still have a shot to get in on this deal.

Comment

So excited to get my eta's odo going again. She stopped at 206,000 and has at least 300,000 on her now. Will be nice to get the odo back up to near where she should be and watch it roll on to the half million mile mark...
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

my odometer just stopped i need these now!

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

Im in for a set

Comment

Do you have an estimated date they could be done by any chance?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

also waiting for a date

Comment

Working as fast as we can. We are basically waiting to hear from the r3v people who got the gears already. We want to make sure there is absolutely no issues. Til then we are still injecting them but waiting on the feedback from the r3v members before they are drilled and finished.

3 of the 8 people have gotten back to us and said that they have installed them into theyre cars and they work well. Still waiting on others. If we do not hear from them, we will do a follow up call. After that, we are going to assume they work since we heard nothing.

We hope to start sending invoices next week and go down the list. (we had originally planned to send all the invoices at the same time, but came to the conclusion that might be a nightmare to help everyone through theyre installations at the same time, not to mention trouble shoot any issues people may have. We will update this thread as we go. Thank you for your patience. You wont be dissapointed (well, you might be if you paid $80 for these gears elsewhere.....)
                  Last edited by garagistic; 02-08-2012, 02:55 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I'm down for a set. I bought mine not working so I have no idea how many miles are on my car

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

motometer gears

Yes. I am also interested in a set of Motometer gears.

Comment

I'm down to get on the wait-wait list.

Comment

Good to hear these will be (hopefully) shipping soon, I'm about ready to drop 80 on the other gears as I really would like a working trip counter again...

Comment

Is it possible I could get a second set of these? I know I originally signed up for 1, but I am buying a vert pretty soon and something tells me the gears in there are going to take a shit soon.
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I need a set too. Let me know.

Comment

Please add me to the list. Email sent
                                Last edited by Zeemz; 02-07-2012, 11:29 AM.
                                1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                                1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                                September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                                Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Working...
                                X