No announcement yet.

and it comes around again.... BHO birth certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama is obviously hiding something as he refuses to release numerous records regarding his background.

Of course, the complicit, enabling media doesn't ask him about it, yet the media dug up more information on "Joe the Plumber" in less then 24 hours then they have on Obama in over 24 months.

IDK what he's hiding, but he's a fraud who is exactly what his critics said he is: an empty suit who has never created a single job and doesn't have a clue how to.

Imagine the hysterics from the media if McCain/Palin won and the unemployment rate was 9.5% - the media and the left (same thing) would demand they both resign or be impeached and imprisoned on grounds of incompetence.

Yet Obama gets nothing but e-fellated by the media.

sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Comment

no he's getting bashed pretty regularly for it.

The crazy right-wingers acting like the world is on it's tipping point since 2008 doesn't help anyone though.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
      If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

LOL @ kronus
        88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
        85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Those "crazy" right wingers have changed up the game in Washington. Those "crazy" right wingers just gave a giant F you to your beloved Obama establishment and after November the Obama agenda goes backwards:)

Comment

backwards will be a stretch and a pipe dream, but halted and defunded maybe but dont hold your breath
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Republican here.

STFU, you idiots, he's got a legal certified American (Hawaiian) birth certificate. Jesus christ, find something important to get your panties in a twist. If he didn't have one, he couldn't have been approved to run for president by the office (forget the name) that checks these things. They approved him, and thus he's a natural born citizen. Or does Hawaii not count? Who cares whether he didn't live in the US for a few years, he's got an American birth certificate.

Seriously, I don't think there'd be this issue if he wasn't black or had a middle name of Hussein, nor if he was a Republican.

Let it go, you're only making asses of yourselves.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                Those "crazy" right wingers have changed up the game in Washington. Those "crazy" right wingers just gave a giant F you to your beloved Obama establishment and after November the Obama agenda goes backwards:)
                They handed him an F on his way in the door and leave one in his mailbox every day. BFD.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

It is a big deal. Its a B F D

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                    Republican here.

STFU, you idiots, he's got a legal certified American (Hawaiian) birth certificate. Jesus christ, find something important to get your panties in a twist. If he didn't have one, he couldn't have been approved to run for president by the office (forget the name) that checks these things. They approved him, and thus he's a natural born citizen. Or does Hawaii not count? Who cares whether he didn't live in the US for a few years, he's got an American birth certificate.

Seriously, I don't think there'd be this issue if he wasn't black or had a middle name of Hussein, nor if he was a Republican.

Let it go, you're only making asses of yourselves.

I tend to agree with you, but the fact that he wont release the original B.C. or any of his other documents like college transcripts and records. The way he and his legal team have gone about keeping them locked up is a bit of a flag raiser dont you think????

But yes I am not getting my self into a toss the fucker out over this shit. there is much bigger things to worry about in the mean time.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      I tend to agree with you, but the fact that he wont release the original B.C. or any of his other documents like college transcripts and records. The way he and his legal team have gone about keeping them locked up is a bit of a flag raiser dont you think????

But yes I am not getting my self into a toss the fucker out over this shit. there is much bigger things to worry about in the mean time.
                      I don't see why he needs to release them; most other candidates don't seem to either (college grades, etc). Not an issue in the slightest for me. His lack of leadership ability abroad and his train wreck of bills at home are what turned me against him, not his reticence to show the internet and various right wing blowhards a birth certificate. Actions >>>>>>> random nitpicking documents.

Even if he does, with all the wing nuts going apeshit over what is entirely unverified conjecture, even if he releases the BC why would the crazies suddenly believe it? I bet that they'd simply change their tune to "zomgz, hez duping teh populaces!!11!!1!"
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        seems legit, I am sold.
                        Originally Posted by ACMF74
                        i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                          Well, here we go.
                          Fuck, you are stupid. You might know something about E30's, but damn you're stupid. Let him fix the country. That's why he got elected, remember, to fix all the fuckups the GOP made and bring things back to where Clinton had them. Stop demanding that shit happen instantly when the GOP blocks all attempts at progress.

Most of Obama's bills have been truncated by the GOP to make him look bad and to ensure that GOP candidates *have jobs* in the coming months! Wake up and smell the coffee. They are making career decisions and manipulating the right-wing, racist, xenophobe idiots like a bunch of tools. They have to put bread on the table, and that is done by keeping their party in power. Plain and simple.

You guys stomp around complaining about national debt when most of you live on a middle class salary, but you're supporting tax breaks for millionaires that will increase the deficit by a third. Removing the break for the upper bracket will help the middle class and the economy at large - exponentially more than it will hurt small business.

The economic stimulus was supposed to be a lot bigger and would have helped the economy even more had the GOP not cut it back so much. Don't you understand that it takes money to make money? Yes it works on all scales. The GOP continues to cripple the economy and simultaneously gets rewarded for it. It's the same play they pulled back in '93 and '94. The health care bill would have done a lot more good, but again it looks like a failed policy because the GOP would not let it pass as intended.

I'll never understand why you people vote for a party that supports policies that not only hurt the country, *they hurt you*! It's like trying to argue with a child, or maybe a better analogy - a monkey. Unless you are both greedy, and very wealthy you *should not be voting republican*. Oh and let's not get into foreign policy. GOP is doing a great job there...
                          sigpic

Comment

^ NO, you are fucking stupid, and people like you are the root cause of the decline of the US since the 80's. Fucking liberals.

So, How do you like it?

And, furthermore, if you don't have money to use to make money, you don't bend the rules and make new money.

Lastly, I'll bet you are not even old enough to sign up for Selective Service.

Comment

Originally posted by farbin kaiber View Post
                              lastly, i'll bet you are not even old enough to sign up for selective service.
                              rofl!
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                                ^ NO, you are fucking stupid, and people like you are the root cause of the decline of the US since the 80's. Fucking liberals.

So, How do you like it?

And, furthermore, if you don't have money to use to make money, you don't bend the rules and make new money.

Lastly, I'll bet you are not even old enough to sign up for Selective Service.
                                Listen, Farbin. Sorry to offend you. Vedubin01's avatar was what set me off. I'm not going to continue beating up on conservatives b/c

1. This is a car forum
                                2. Arguing over the internet isn't very productive

To answer your questions. Yes, you don't "make new money" when you don't have money; that causes inflation. Instead you lend/borrow money.

They wanted me to sign up for selective service about a year after Bush Jr. was first elected. The reason I looked the other way is because Bush Jr. had been elected (thank God I made that decision).

The problem when it comes to political views is that some people treat the discussion as if it's a debate between Ford and Chevy - filled with emotion and little reasoning or facts. The danger in doing this with politics is that emotion begins to drive the direction of the country instead of sound judgement. How do you think this guy :hitler: did so well? He manipulated people's emotions, albeit to the extreme.

Just give Barack a chance. Polls show that republicans and tea-partier's alike actually agree with and use the projected outcomes of Obama's bills. It's only when Obama is associated with the bill (i.e. the question states "Do you like President Obama's policy on ____") do people object to it. Why? Because they are trained to by conservative media or ideology, they discriminate because of his color, or for another superficial reason.

The National Bureau of Economic Research stated today that the recession is over. All that means is that we aren't moving backward anymore; however, recovery is still a very slow process. Let it play out and support our president. It doesn't help anybody to stalemate him and waste his next two years in office. Remember: *sound* reasoning, science, and facts, that are supported by experts, are what you should base a decision off of, not conjecture or emotion. I'm done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X