This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    I'm glad Trump ditched TPP, was slightly worried he might keep it for personal benefit.
    Naw, he'd always been against it.

..so was Bernie Sanders.

..and eventually Hillary was too.

In fact, the only person who was dead set on getting the US to sign it was Obama. He was even touring around to different countries talking about how great an idea it was.

You have to wonder about something that both Trump and Bernie were against, yet Hollywood and Big Pharm wanted so badly.
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hillary was only against it for the public image, 95% she would have passed it, or allowed it to be passed anyway. She saw how she was losing ground to Sanders over it and thats why she chose that route.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
        I see you, using this logic you can blame GWB for all the deaths of civilians in Iraq, amirite?
        Absolutely.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

There are TWO genders. That is a fact. In rare cases, one can be some combination of those two genders, but the fact remains, there are exactly two genders.

It took me a while to realize it, but at this point, I really do have to believe that Obama hates America. Things he has said, his actions or lack there of, and the people who he claims to be 'friends' with (ie, Angela Merkel) strongly suggests to me that he really does hate America.

And no, he was not a good president. Let's not even get into the so-called "good" he did for race relations. I am very happy to see him go. I have my concerns about Trump, but I think he has been massively misrepresented by the media.

Regarding Trumps inauguration numbers, if you believe the image below is accurate, then you need to do some research.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Hillary was only against it for the public image, 95% she would have passed it, or allowed it to be passed anyway. She saw how she was losing ground to Sanders over it and thats why she chose that route.
            I will never believe a single word that woman says.

Comment

holy shit, that's a really misleading 'infographic'

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                holy shit, that's a really misleading 'infographic'
                Care to be more specific? LOL
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                  There are TWO genders. That is a fact. In rare cases, one can be some combination of those two genders, but the fact remains, there are exactly two genders.
                  Genders define what you're expected to do in your society, gender is not a tangible thing. Your sex is, there are only 2 sexes, that is a fact. What hangs or doesnt hang between you legs doesn't dictate what you're expected to with your life here in the USA. So, basically, gender is irrelevant. People need to stop over complicating stupid shit. I personally don't give a fuck if your a dude, chick, trans or transformer. At the end of the day you are either a female or male that like to bang females or males. You don't need to make up 50 genders to justify your vagina has a place in the men's restroom. If you want to piss with the boys, go buy a dick, they have surgeries for that, and vice versa.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Genders define what you're expected to do in your society, gender is not a tangible thing. Your sex is, there are only 2 sexes, that is a fact. What hangs or doesnt hang between you legs doesn't dictate what you're expected to with your life here in the USA. So, basically, gender is irrelevant. People need to stop over complicating stupid shit. I personally don't give a fuck if your a dude, chick, trans or transformer. At the end of the day you are either a female or male that like to bang females or males. You don't need to make up 50 genders to justify your vagina has a place in the men's restroom. If you want to piss with the boys, go buy a dick, they have surgeries for that, and vice versa.
                    Aside from the gender vs sex debate, I think we're saying the same thing, no?

Comment

yessir.

This is why trump won, the left is focusing on shit that is intangible. Like feelings, and where people who idetify as dolphins get to pee.
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Yeah, I think that's a large part of it. Too much emotion, and focus on things that don't matter, and god forbid you say something they don't agree with you're a racist some other kind of -ist or -phobe. Can't call a spade a spade anymore. It's insane. And then there's diversity for the sake of diversity, and I could really go on. Also too much liberalism in general. I've seen what happened to Europe, and I don't want that coming here.

We need more common sense and thicker skin. Honestly, regarding the SJW types, I think they're just fucking bored. They have nothing to do, so they look for a place where they can belong and be a part of something, and this is where they end up. No way shit like this would have been a problem in the 30s or 40s. There were more important things to worry about. Probably explains why Eastern European countries aren't having as much of a problem with it. Their lives aren't as cushy, and they still remember when things were worse, and they aren't taking any of the BS. That's my theory anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          I don't really care what you think of me. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you obviously can't take it.
                          this is a big LOL even for you Nando
                          you've lost it friend

and i get why

Trump is a repudiation of everything the left and Obama stood for

your attitude, shared by many on the wacky left, will insure Trump serves 8 years instead of 4
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Kill all homeless

Hey I don't like trump I didn't even vote
                            but like other d00ds have posted
                            hate for the stereo typical left insane is why trump won.

People see crazy ass left retards and they get pissed
                            and vote whoever they think will fight for them. Hillery was king of the liberals.

Know what I'm saying?
                            Trump right now is our champion fighting against the left.
                            Last edited by LowR3V'in; 01-24-2017, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                              this is a big LOL even for you Nando
                              you've lost it friend

and i get why

Trump is a repudiation of everything the left and Obama stood for

your attitude, shared by many on the wacky left, will insure Trump serves 8 years instead of 4

Trump is entering office with the lowest popularity of any new president in history. He lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. You think that people are going to be happy when trade collapses and millions lose healthcare? Other than you, of course.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                They just took initiative and took action themselves? Just launched an assault on a compound in a foreign country?

Yea, and if you look closely obama was in the bushes with binoculars giving orders to make sure things went ok. He was so quick to take credit, even the seals Interviewed said it was kinda shitty he took credit. Just because you sign a paper saying go kill someone, it does not mean you get take credit. I doubt very much he had much if any involvement in finding him, and "killing" him.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                                X