The Official 2014 Formula 1 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
    Anyone else read the Kimi retirement speculation? I had been calling this for a minute now.
    I had heard about it.....but paddock rumors from todays' race seem to confirm that Kimi won't be renewing his contract after 2015. One wonders if Ferrari will buy out his contract at the end of this season if he doesn't produce points for the team. Alonso has been carrying the weight of this squad all season long.

And speaking of the Spaniard, he doesn't seem to be happy with driving for Ferrari. We all know the Red Cars are sub-par this year and might be 'best of the rest' if a decent haul of points can be captured in the remaining races. Fernando hasn't won since Spain 2013....the 2-time champ clearly wants better race results. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes to another team before his current contract runs out at the end of the 2016 season.

Jon
    Rides...
    1991 325i - sold :(
    2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Hulkenberg will be in a ferrari next year for sure. Kimi has been terrible at ferrari so far this year, granted he has had piss poor luck but without looking at the points I would suspect he and alonso have the greatest differential between teamates.

Where is alonso going to go? Will honda turn around McLaren who has been pretty poor the last few years? Redbull as of now isnt open and how good will they be without Newy as cheif? Williams has to be happy with its drivers. I dont think there is a spot for alonso next year that is going to be better than ferrari.

At the end of last year who would have tbought Massa would be in f1 longer than kimi.

Comment

How about this one for wild speculation - Vettel tears up Redbull contract a year early because he throws the toys out the cot for Ricciardo out performing him in most races for the rest of the season & Newey's gone. Alonso to Redbull?
        My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

The Official 2014 Formula 1 thread.

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
          How about this one for wild speculation - Vettel tears up Redbull contract a year early because he throws the toys out the cot for Ricciardo out performing him in most races for the rest of the season & Newey's gone. Alonso to Redbull?

And what? Sebastian to Ferrari?

Idk what the word is with Button, but going off that ^ what about Vettel to McLaren, Hulkenberg to Ferrari, Kobayashi in Hulks spot, bring up Rossi, Bottas to Red Bull, and Alonso to Williams (lol that would get interesting quick.

I think Vettel in McLaren with the new Honda power plant, could be pretty quick. It'd be interesting with Magnussen being the lead driver and Seb taking the back seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by flyboyx
          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
          Originally posted by Northern
          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Man even the trophies suck this year.

Comment

Mexico is on the map for 2015...interesting...

Thoughts on Hungary this weekend? Nico is on a roll I can only see Hamilton winning the championship thanks to a double points technicality for the last race.

Comment

Track should suit the redbull well, that being said I think LH should be favoured based on his past there.

Comment

Originally posted by lukeADE335i View Post
                  That is the silliest shit that I've read all day. No offence intended but I don't see that happening at all.
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Vettels ties with redbull is deep. There are interviews of him at 9 years old wearing a redbull hat. Combine that with the German cultures affinity to loyalty & rule adherence makes that scenario unlikely.

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Vettels ties with redbull is deep. There are interviews of him at 9 years old wearing a redbull hat. Combine that with the German cultures affinity to loyalty & rule adherence makes that scenario unlikely.

Yeah so was Lewis Hamilton and his previous team. Seems to have worked out well for him this season.

EDIT: I should change my profile pic
                      09/1989 325i 4 Door
                      +M30 Swap
                      +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Very true. I didn't follow F1 much a few years ago, was there bad blood between him and McLaren?
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I don't have a perfect answer of your question but I suggest you to ask any expert for this.
                          you can consult with your friends.

---------------------------------
                          Top Ten Classified websites

Comment

Definitely enjoying the heated rivalry between Rosberg and Hamilton. Kudos to Ricciardo for an up and coming driver that didn't exactly have an outstanding display in Toro Rosso. He's really making a name for himself. I kind of feel bad for Verne though, getting to watch Ricciardo excel while getting the boot from Red Bull himself.
                            Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
                            Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

I definitely like the rivalry between the two Merc drivers as well but I really think ensuring a 1-2 should always be in the back of their minds. Nico was well within his rights to try and cut back outside, however a driver of his caliber and expertise probably knew there was a possibility for a flat. Either way such is racing and I don't think he lost any sleep over that. Now that battle lines are clearly drawn I think these two are going to obliterate the rest of the drivers trying to top each other. Should be a close finish at the end of the season.
                              Originally posted by csermonet47
                              Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

They already are. Short of Canada and the last 2 races. I'm not one to call conspiracy, but something seems kinda fishy, to be 2 seconds faster than everyone else in qualifying in every session?

Did anyone else notice Hamilton cross over the line at the start? Lol... I don't remember F1 cars having reverse gears?

Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X