All you bored mountain r3vers: join this partay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you bored mountain r3vers: join this partay

Previous shenanigans: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=146135

More proof of idiocy: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=157116

Get your torch and pitchforks, time for a ROAST
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

lol....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

you should summarize the first 9 pages...
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Change to max posts per page, and then read... It's worth it..... I'd also HIGHLY suggest reading the original thread before venturing into the new one.... HIGHLY recommend EVERYONE reads the original thread of doom

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

lol
          sigpic

Comment

"I'm building a sick tyte jdm fast M20 in mah E34, with a 7 stage dah sumpz. And turboz. And a multi throttle intake because individual throttle bodies is something else and I'm too much of a baller for that. Mah car is also nahmed nahtalie, and I sound like a fool. I post videos of one wheel donuts because I'm a baller like that. And needle bearing rocker arms ftw."

Basically, crack a tasty alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage of your choice and join the fun.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

whatt18yahoo threads are to Time, what stroker builds are to Money......GIANT TOILET
              Originally posted by stoliver54
              Aw, balls.
              FS: assault gear....
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Totally thought the dude had given up long ago. One could only hope.
                - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Oh, if only. If only.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

LOL at David's post in the gas thread... yes I'm going to be attempting to carry on a single conversation accross at LEAST 2 threads

Comment

this made my night, i needed a good chuckle today...
                      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Hooray Lulz!
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Please, Atreus, see the new Mountain thread I made.... and then participate since I don't think any of us have met you

Comment

Yes. Go forth and post!
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Damn I had to stay up to go read bunch of shit that made my head hurt... Dios mio!!!!
                              people don't really understand nothing... I even went to see my engine bay to see if I can fit 3 t3's... .. maybe? come on this guy on the picture seems he has some sort of mental disability... but it was worth staying up!!

And now:yawn::yawn::yawn:
                              sigpic
                              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                              " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                              X