Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No noise about the last nights Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brady for arriving a bit late but wow sure made for an exciting game. Politics and the game sure did not go together.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

That Atlanta choke job was on par with the Bills' during the Jim Kelly years. I don't think I can stomach a world where Boston has another ring.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Watched 1st half with no sound at a restaurant while eating dinner. Got back to the room, and said it's over and did other shit.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I stomached it as a loyal fan, and said we're in to the end and was amazed at the crazy edelmann catch.

Now the big question does Brady retire or try for a 6th Super Bowl. Great to see that calmer heads prevailed when the bars let out and the streets were turned into bedlam.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I really couldn't care less about who won, although I was hoping the Patriots would win just so I could see Roger Goodell's face. Regardless it was a great game.
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Game was ridiculous. I like how all these reporters are calling it a comeback... No it was a melt down by Atlanta. They needed to kick a field goal when they made that last drive and the game would have been over. Pats would have scored and tried a onside kick and then Atlanta would have to get 1 first down and kneel game over.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I hate Tom Brady. But he's amazing. So is that team. Eff them. I would probably hate them less if they weren't verified cheaters.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                That Atlanta choke job was on par with the Bills' during the Jim Kelly years. I don't think I can stomach a world where Boston has another ring.
                So last night I was telling wife about that one year where Kelly was obviously concussed, incredibly woozy, and was REFUSING to come out of the game. I think that was like...'92?
                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  Game was ridiculous. I like how all these reporters are calling it a comeback... No it was a melt down by Atlanta.
                  Well, NE had to score the points, but ATL most definitely shot themselves in the foot. Freeman's missed block resulting in Ryan getting sacked and taking them out of FG range combined with the three consecutive defensive penalties on ATL resulting in three consecutive NE first downs did them in.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                    Well, NE had to score the points, but ATL most definitely shot themselves in the foot. Freeman's missed block resulting in Ryan getting sacked and taking them out of FG range combined with the three consecutive defensive penalties on ATL resulting in three consecutive NE first downs did them in.

Yes. While by the definition of the word. They most definitely came back, Atlanta gave the ability and they just had to capitalize in it and the pats will every time. What i consider a true comeback is a team still putting the throttle down and just not being able keep the other team from rallying back for the win.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Verified cheaters plus a bunch of calls to favor the cheaters is why I hate the cheaters. May Tom Brady burn in hell
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Verified cheaters plus a bunch of calls to favor the cheaters is why I hate the cheaters. May Tom Brady burn in hell
                          aw...come on man. did any of you ever see ted 2?

my wife and i hosted a Super Bowl party for a small group of friends.

i am a brady fan since he did indeed go to school at michigan. my wife is a big matt ryan fan. i have to say that during the first half, she was a rather sore winner. its all about perspective i suppose, but atlanta's defense melted down in the 4th quarter and in overtime. their offense wasn't there to help out either. perhaps they were just worn out and tired? i didn't really think any of those holding calls against them were unfair....? they all looked like holds to me. 2 of them were pretty blatant. one maybe was marginal.

i really thought the second half of the game was exciting as hell. i was proud to watch it but i can say that the game certainly didn't go as i expected it to.

i already can't wait for next season.

doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but i can't wait for college ball to start too.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Attached Files
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Saw this on facebook. This was on the last play of game. They would of punched it in the next play regardless but the fact this wasn't reviewed like its supposed to be on all scoring plays ESPECIALLY in overtime makes ya wonder.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                              X