Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2015 (don't bump the old thread..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could buy tires from TireRack on discount
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by el conquistador
      any other vendors have sales going on? Trying to plan out my purchases.

+1
      Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        Ryobi 18v Li-Ion cordless impact and drill set with two batteries, charger and tote for $99.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/203406854
        I bought two of these sets when I bought my house a few years back, and beat the shit out of them during renos and car work. They work great, and are pretty rugged. I think I've killed one battery so far, probably from abuse, or leaving it outside.
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Anyone know if Black Forest Industries is having a Black Friday sale?

Comment

GearSwitch will be having a Black Friday sale on the GearSwitch E30 Cup Holders. Limited quantities at up to 25% off.

Thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373178
            GearSwitch E30 Cup Holder available now at http://gearswitch.us

Comment

UUC says they're having a black friday promotion but they haven't said what yet.

Comment

What I'm really waiting for is an e30 m30 skidplate and possibly an x-brace for my flexy-flyer.
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  What I'm really waiting for is an e30 m30 skidplate and possibly an x-brace for my flexy-flyer.
                  Garagistic is probably having a sale that includes their X-Brace. I have one on my convertible and it turned it from a wet noodle into a dry noodle

Comment

Any sales on tires?

Comment

Discount tire direct just sent an email starting the 26th.. a chance to double dip some coupons and rebates. Tire rack is just doing some rebates.
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I think BAVAUTO is having a sale.. didn't see it posted here?? - might a missed it, but here's the link for more info..

Comment

Is gargastic having any black friday sales? I have a few things i would like to purchase from them
                          Originally posted by blunttech
                          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                          :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                            Is gargastic having any black friday sales? I have a few things i would like to purchase from them
                            Yes they are, I just saved over $60.
                            How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Ordering tires through discounttire. $75 prepaid on set of 4

Comment

Turner Motorsports Jim Conforti Chip for the ETA

E28 528e, E30 325e Turner Motorsport Conforti Performance Chip
                                Part #: 027-000
                                $100 Off BMW Chips!The 2.7 liter inline-6 is a torquey car, however, performance drops off greatly after 4000 RPM. With a Turner Performance Chip power is boosted at all RPM but most importantly in the upper RPM. The car really feels more alive! This chip was tuned on the dyno to yield as much performance from this engine as possible and still maintain its strength and durability. Jim Conforti tuned the fuel and park maps to take advantage of 91 octane gasoline. By making the engine more efficient with this fuel, gains in horsepower and torque are achieved as well as making the engine run smoother.
                                Turner Performance Chips provide the ultimate in performance advantage! Adding a performance chip to your BMW is the easiest and most cost effective way of increasing BMW power, torque, and performance with NO DOWNSIDES. Through years of BMW performance tuning, we are able to maximize power and torque gains for 91 octane fuel used in North America. By making changes in the ignition and fuel maps of the DME we are able to optimize performance with no side effects or compromises. Other changes will make your BMW smoother and more responsive than when it left the factory. Our chips have a lifetime warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with the increase in power and overall drivability you can return the chip to Turner Motorsport for a full refund. Chips are supplied with detailed instructions and are user-installed in about an hour. See below for specific information that we may need from your BMW model.
                                Horsepower Gain: +24 @ 4,500 RPM
                                Torque Gain: +28 @ 4,500 RPM
                                New Rev Limit 5,300 RPM
                                NOTE: your car may have a replacement DME ending in 021. Our chips will work in this replacement computer as long as the existing chip is not soldered.
                                This item fits the following BMWs:
                                1985-1987 E30 BMW 325e 325es
                                1985-1987 E28 BMW 528e
                                Shipping Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 9
                                Shipping Weight: 1.00
                                Regular Price: $199.00 (USD)
                                Black Friday Price: $99.95 (USD)

Comment

Working...
                                X