No announcement yet.

God is great, beer is good... and people are crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened to me except he got pulled, not crashed, but lmfao. Everyone knows we have more than enough mexicans in NC.

EDIT: BTW I love the title of this thread

we were havin us some beers and swappin I dont cares

'88 325iX -Totaled
    '97 M3 - Sold
    '85 euro e30 Pete McHenry 2.8L m20 Stroker - Parting out
    '89 325is - Sold
    '95 540i 6spd
    '87 325is M Technic I s50

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTerp View Post
      How the hell did you manage to have enough open road at noon at Harwin and 8? I would think there would be plenty of traffic leading up and away from Westheimer.

Sadly there are plenty of stupid people (including Mexicans and goat fuckers) in Houston who do this shit all the time. I watched an old asian lady drive her car onto the median (under the freeway, she was turning left) at Kirkwood and 10 once, nearly hit 2 oncoming cars, it was hilarious! Then I had to help her get her car off the median and into the correct lane.

Come live in Texas for while and then tell me it's racist. The fun part about this post is your clear ignorance, either that or your sarcasm doesnt translate well over the internet.
      this was a great addition... I liked the "Including mexicans and goat fuckers" part.. good shit

Alot of people find it uneasy living in texas.. One of my neighbors in richmond has a confederate flag hanging in his garage by 2 neuces... he still says high to me every morning... yep, not racist one bit eh..

Comment

You see children in a vehicle that wants to race you and you think its OK to antagonize him? What the FUCK are you thinking?
        Hello in there!!! Someone is going to get hurt when street racing and you didnt think about there were passengers that were along for the ride against their will. SO, YOU DONT PROVIDE THEM WITH A DANGEROUS SCENERIO!!!
        Last edited by xLibelle; 07-27-2009, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
          You see children in a vehicle that wants to race you and you think its OK to antagonize him? What the FUCK are you thinking?
          Hello in there!!! Someone is going to get hurt when street racing and you didnt think about there were passengers that were along for the ride against their will. SO, YOU DONT PROVIDE THEM WITH A DANGEROUS SCENERIO!!!
          oh right... its all my fault.. thats right. even tho the witness driving behind me said he was speeding since he got of 59..

Comment

did you give your report to the police?

Comment

no. just left my info when they arrived and took off. im kind of a wanted man...

Comment

I hope you understand that you dont have friends here

Comment

I still think you'd be more compasionate if it was two goats...

Originally posted by e30slut View Post

...meanwhile dude in the toyata keeps on truckin at bout 60 in a 45.

BOOM t-boned like a mother fuck and Goat #1 flies out the window (unharmed) and Goat #2 runs into the windshield (slight injury was alive and crying)

the camry spun 360 and the tail hit a light post. audi's front end is all fucked up.

That's when I started to cry and shouting to the heavens "WHY GOD WHY?!!" I quickly ran over to the goats and began CPR. Boy that goat look cute as I........
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

haha george!!

Alot of people find it uneasy living in texas.. One of my neighbors in richmond has a confederate flag hanging in his garage by 2 neuces... he still says high to me every morning... yep, not racist one bit eh..
                    actually you're right I should have said Houston, I mean hell ever been to Jasper or Kileen? Shit I don't even like stopping in Vidor on my way home from New Orleans. There are a lot of really racist towns in Texas, your neighbor disgusts and scares me.

I just hate it when people write something like "this thread is racist" when you were simply pointing out the facts and the family happened to be mexican. My main point in writing what I did was that there are millions of mexicans (mostly legal) in Houston, and stereotypes exist because they are based on truths.
                    stephenbrody.com

Comment

haha george!!

actually you're right I should have said Houston, I mean hell ever been to Jasper or Kileen? Shit I don't even like stopping in Vidor on my way home from New Orleans. There are a lot of really racist towns in Texas, your neighbor disgusts and scares me.

I just hate it when people write something like "this thread is racist" when you were simply pointing out the facts and the family happened to be mexican. My main point in writing what I did was that there are millions of mexicans (mostly legal) in Houston, and stereotypes exist because they are based on truths.
                      Yeah, but the principle of enforcing that prejudice is pretty iffy.

Don't get me wrong, I tell racist jokes all the time, but I tend to stray away from stereotypes in serious discussions. Luckily, babies flying out of cars and hitting windshields is a laugh riot.

And no, you will never know if I'm joking.

Comment

You are a moron.
                        How in the world is it HIS fault that Juan Pablo wanted to show off his Fast and Furious moves. The father is the only one at fault here.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        hehe

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                        And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

This thread is on Jordan's team.

Comment

oh right... its all my fault.. thats right. even tho the witness driving behind me said he was speeding since he got of 59..
                            Lol, dont worry about people giving you shit. You got less heat laughing at a mexican baby spillage than I did for calling stoners losers.
                            Originally posted by blunt
                            i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

All I'm going to say is:

Darwin.
                              I'm Not Right in the Head | Random Rants and other Nonsense1st Order Logic Failure: Association fallacy, this type of fallacy can be expressed as (∃xS : φ(x)) → (∀xS : φ(x)), meaning "if there exists any x in the set S so that a property φ is true for x, then for all x in S the property φ must be true".

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                                You are a moron.

How in the world is it HIS fault that Juan Pablo wanted to show off his Fast and Furious moves. The father is the only one at fault here.

hehe
                                ouch. but lmfao at juan!
                                I hope you understand that you dont have friends here
                                I completely understand. so much for tryna fit in...
                                I feel like a civic at a muscle car convention.
                                Originally posted by george graves View Post
                                old but still has a lil kick to it.. I'm still wondering when it'll die. I doubt it tho, I mean this is r3v and you do have to be a consistant person to own an e30. not really but the good ones are consisitant.
                                haha george!!

you know what. I'm gonna be real honest here and tell you that Vidor scares me. Shit, planning the trip to and from new orleans scares me each time my family calls and ask me to come and all im thinkin is "Please God please dont let me get pulled over while passing through there"
                                Vidor has some pretty scary stories.
                                Kileen isnt too bad but just about everybody drives a bronco with rope in the windshield.

this thread is not the least bit racist lol

Comment

Working...
                                X