No announcement yet.

God is great, beer is good... and people are crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea very lucky if he hit that poll, they'd be buying a tiny little casket. Serious reckless endangerment go on right there.

Comment

A baby flew out the window unharmed? And the other one smashed the windshield at 65mph but is fine?
      '88 325ic

Comment

who the fuck races people with a car full of babies, better yet where the fuck are the child seats?

Comment

why the fuck werent the babies belted in? :x

Comment

So you raced a car full of Mexicans with infants?

This isnt going to end well for you.
            Originally posted by Simon S
            When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
              wtf is the goat thing?

Matt
              noob

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
              who the fuck races people with a car full of babies, better yet where the fuck are the child seats?
              a Mexican

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
              why the fuck werent the babies belted in? :x
              because they were Mexican

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
              And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

i believe this story could have the greatest cliffnotes known to man. and you'd be forced to read the story anyway because of how ridiculous it is.
                Originally posted by blunt
                i called my 17 yo paperboy "sugartits" in a christmas card 3 years ago. he never came back and im not joking.

Comment

Why were you listening to 93Q?
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Even if the parent was acting like a retard, the baby and kid didnt deserve any harm/flight...

Im with george on this one, I think your have some issues. Maybe you and colgrove can get a group rate on electroshock therapy

Comment

Originally posted by e30slut View Post
                      pics sprry for the lack of detail pics but you can get a pretty good look at the audi. I pulled over and made sure everything was okay. waited for the cops n didnt think to grab my phone out the car. I just saw baby on the ground and panic'd
                      Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post
                      Even if the parent was acting like a retard, the baby and kid didnt deserve any harm/flight...

Im with george on this one, I think your have some issues. Maybe you and colgrove can get a group rate on electroshock therapy
                      Normally I like to give the OP shit, but I think gazelle and george are a little off base on this. Obviously, any sane person wouldn't like to see a child harmed due to their idiot parent, so I don't know wher you guys are getting that he finds it funny. Other than the ROFL icon at the start of the post, but I attributed that to him laughing at the idiocy of the driver, not at the fact that the kids were hurt

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
                      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

I bet you the driver and woman have some serious charges filed against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
                          Normally I like to give the OP shit, but I think gazelle and george are a little off base on this. Obviously, any sane person wouldn't like to see a child harmed due to their idiot parent, so I don't know wher you guys are getting that he finds it funny. Other than the ROFL icon at the start of the post, but I attributed that to him laughing at the idiocy of the driver, not at the fact that the kids were hurt

thank you alkasquawlik.. I the ROFL was at the title and the stupidity of the dumb ass driver..

I'm still unsure of the condition of the kid that hit the windshield. I hope he's ok
                          but I know for a fact that the kid that flew out the window was fine. He stopped crying when everybody started to get out their cars and check on him.

I gave my information as a witness and so did 2 other people. I fled the seen afterwards. I was just shocked that the guy ran the light. the women in the car were beating him with shoe's. toyotas are pretty safe.

oh, none of them knew english. it was horrible.

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                          Why were you listening to 93Q?
                          becuz they seem to play darius rucker, george, and taylor swift multiple times in the hour

Originally posted by Mtriple View Post
                          So you raced a car full of Mexicans with infants?
                          This isnt going to end well for you.
                          I wouldnt call it racing... we didnt get 1/4 mile times or even have a finish line.
                          I was just driving my "ultimate driving machine" very swiftly...
                          Originally posted by Alecs MacDonald View Post
                          A baby flew out the window unharmed? And the other one smashed the windshield at 65mph but is fine?
                          if you don't already know, mexicans are tough.
                          Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
                          why the fuck werent the babies belted in?
                          see post #21 lol
                          Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post
                          see post #21 lmao
                          Last edited by e30slut; 07-27-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

this thread is racist.
                            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                              this thread is racist.
                              WTF?? dude you never cease to amaze me lol out the woodworks n shit...

please explain how its racist? except alka's comments lol..

Comment

How the hell did you manage to have enough open road at noon at Harwin and 8? I would think there would be plenty of traffic leading up and away from Westheimer.

Sadly there are plenty of stupid people (including Mexicans and goat fuckers) in Houston who do this shit all the time. I watched an old asian lady drive her car onto the median (under the freeway, she was turning left) at Kirkwood and 10 once, nearly hit 2 oncoming cars, it was hilarious! Then I had to help her get her car off the median and into the correct lane.

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                                this thread is racist.
                                Come live in Texas for while and then tell me it's racist. The fun part about this post is your clear ignorance, either that or your sarcasm doesnt translate well over the internet.
                                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                                X