Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW 318is

SOLD!!!

Last edited by EuroChriz; 09-17-2014, 03:32 PM.

oh man, i need a car like this to pop up in CALI

Comment

I can't help but notice overspray in a few areas, it's not wearing original paint is it?

just something to note for prospective buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
        I can't help but notice overspray in a few areas, it's not wearing original paint is it?

just something to note for prospective buyers.
        That and whats up with the paint under the windshield.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Good morning, if your not interested in purchasing the car, please keep all comments to yourself, thanks.

Comment

Can you snap a close-up of the battery tray/rear valance area? Looks like there may be a spot of rust that slipped past you.. know someone interested if it is actually 100% rust free though.

Comment

Aren't those seats vinyl?

Comment

Looks hella clean besides the over spray, which isn't horrible.

Comment

But the paint dripped on the windshield and harness cover... Looks clean if it hasn't had a budget re-spray
                  Want shirts, stickers, or any other custom screen-printed or digitally printed apparel and posters?

Check out my website! --- www.weareforte.com

Forte Creative
                  Griffin Hardcastle
                  griff@weareforte.com

Comment

Paint on either side of the license plate looks a little wavy but even with a bad respray it still looks like a nice car.
                    /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

OP a bit more history would help. Car's clearly had a respray (overspray on tire, engine harness). area below the windshield needs some explaining as it's the wrong color.

Also if those are the original seats they are perforated vinyl, not leather. Not a damn thing wrong with that either but clear facts is a good thing.

go to bmwarchive.org and type in last 7 of the vin. it will give you the original options listing, including whether/not it has an LSD (which was optional on the E30 318is.

are all the VIN stickers present on fenders, doors, bumpers, deck lid...?

solid car. GLWS
                      I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                      DB vert plastic bumpers
                      OEM Keys
                      MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                      91 ic Calypso 3.1
                      86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                      TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                      e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
                        OP a bit more history would help. Car's clearly had a respray (overspray on tire, engine harness). area below the windshield needs some explaining as it's the wrong color.

Also if those are the original seats they are perforated vinyl, not leather. Not a damn thing wrong with that either but clear facts is a good thing.

go to bmwarchive.org and type in last 7 of the vin. it will give you the original options listing, including whether/not it has an LSD (which was optional on the E30 318is.

are all the VIN stickers present on fenders, doors, bumpers, deck lid...?

solid car. GLWS
                        I apologize if i missed out out on anything, my number is posted for any questions. All stickers and vins are still present. I have the carfax in hand, if your serious, text me with your email address and I can send it to you asap.

Comment

The car was resprayed at a local paint and body shop. A little overspray here and there that can easily be removed. The car needs a buff/polish and it'll be fine. You guys are examining this car like its a 2014 model, the car isn't perfect, its a 23 year old. If anyone has any questions, please text me. There is no need to type negativity if you aren't interested, please respect the thread like a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroChriz View Post
                            The car was resprayed at a local paint and body shop. A little overspray here and there that can easily be removed. The car needs a buff/polish and it'll be fine. You guys are examining this car like its a 2014 model, the car isn't perfect, its a 23 year old. If anyone has any questions, please text me. There is no need to type negativity if you aren't interested, please respect the thread like a normal person.

Consider yourself lucky the for sale thread isn't like 500eboard.com; they see EVERYTHING and have records for cars dating back a decade but it's very helpful for the buyer You're getting off easy. This is R3v so you can expect a little more scrutiny. Looks like a decent car GLWS!
                            My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                            1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                            IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                            1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

i love when people criticize the vehicle for sale, (GO R3V!) it's nice for a buyer to know people's opinions on the car. i also didn't know about the respray until they pointed it out. It's probably something you should have mentioned on the thread when posting. nothing big of course, the car looks good and even with over spray the car seems to be priced fairly, with it having under 200k and interior looks good.

Comment

Working...
                              X