FS: 1991 BMW 318is 5MT Slicktop - 167K+ miles - zero rust, mild resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 BMW 318is 5MT Slicktop - 167K+ miles - zero rust, mild resto

Car in transit to SLC for road trip and then SF Bay Area early June 2024. Will share new classified ad link upon arrival in CA.
    Last edited by 86Zed; 04-23-2024, 12:56 PM.

Incoming p.m.

Comment

This is extremely clean. GLWS

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Really clean 318is, was the car originally Black? What do the door jams look like?
        sigpic
        1991 318is S52
        1987 325i Vert
        1991 325i
        2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Correct - the car was originally Diamond Schwartz Metallic per the strut towers, door jam, and VIN plates. See images below, lighting is tough today with the smoke cover will retry in better lighting eventually. It was repainted in 2010 when the then owner created his ideal E30 318iS.

Click image for larger version  Name:	a7zHpa6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	169.0 KB ID:	10096877
          Click image for larger version  Name:	ls5UK1D.jpg Views:	0 Size:	228.9 KB ID:	10096878
          Click image for larger version  Name:	wGzKeRd.jpg Views:	0 Size:	182.8 KB ID:	10096879
          Click image for larger version  Name:	UTxDvjw.jpg Views:	0 Size:	244.5 KB ID:	10096880

Comment

Thanks, so is the DS black readily visible anywhere? Agreed hard to tell in the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by empty View Post
              Thanks, so is the DS black readily visible anywhere? Agreed hard to tell in the pics.
              The engine bay, trunk lid underside, and door jam (door side, not chassis side) are still original DS. I retook similar images to those above this evening under better lighting conditions,
              ​
              Click image for larger version  Name:	HeMKWUQ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.8 KB ID:	10097330
              Click image for larger version  Name:	BX3ZMw9.jpg Views:	0 Size:	240.2 KB ID:	10097334

Click image for larger version  Name:	i2KSqtw.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.6 KB ID:	10097332
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Qf63uGp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	234.1 KB ID:	10097333
              Last edited by 86Zed; 06-21-2023, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Still available, cold start and driving videos upon request.

Comment

Price reduced, moving closer to a house purchase and motivated to move this to a enthusiast home!

Comment

this is a great price. wish I were closer!

Comment

For anyone curious I am taking this car out to the Salt Lake City area this spring to explore national parks with my wife. More than open to the idea of handing the keys over to a new owner at the tail end of that trip - please reach out if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by 86Zed View Post
                        Price reduced, moving closer to a house purchase and motivated to move this to a enthusiast home!
                        I can't seem to find the price anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post

I can't seem to find the price anywhere.
                          Full listing reinstated, my apologies!

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Originally posted by DirtySD View Post
                              Is this still available?
                              Listing is up with full description and images, still available yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X