1991 318iS for sale AB, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318iS for sale AB, Canada

Changed to FB marketplace link, more Photos photos than on kijiji. Color is white. Located in Southern AB, Canada

Price OBO ($15,000CAD)

Feel free to ask questions

adding

click on the “link to post” link. I dont know why it is like that. Ill post the fb link aswell. If i can figure it out
    Attached Files
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1114271543277934/?mibextid=rVNFAq
    Last edited by Jcrosara; 12-02-2023, 05:25 PM.

Link doens't work

Comment

Originally posted by Andy348 View Post
      Link doens't work
      Click on the “link to post”, im not sure why it did that. Let me know if that works for you too

Comment

Originally posted by Jcrosara View Post

Click on the “link to post”, im not sure why it did that. Let me know if that works for you too
        it's working now.

Comment

Oh man Jcrosara, I bought mine in 2019 from Lethbridge and drove it back to Ontario. Very similar to yours as well, love cloth seats and had my drivers reupholstered with OEM fabric. Best of luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by onesecond View Post
            Oh man Jcrosara, I bought mine in 2019 from Lethbridge and drove it back to Ontario. Very similar to yours as well, love cloth seats and had my drivers reupholstered with OEM fabric. Best of luck with the sale!
            Thanks! No bites yet surprisingly. I sold a way worse condition one 2 years ago in about an hour. I was looking for oem cloth but it was hard to find and i think the suppliers in europe. I know someone will find a seat or upholstry place. And fix that stupid cable too

Comment

IMO it's priced a little too high for something that isn't mint. But it's your car and you should ask what you want for it.

Could also be a time-of-year thing too. If you list in the springtime you'll probably have better results.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
                IMO it's priced a little too high for something that isn't mint. But it's your car and you should ask what you want for it.

Could also be a time-of-year thing too. If you list in the springtime you'll probably have better results.
                Yea i realize it probably is a bit high, train of thought is i’m getting low balled anyways, so it will sell for what its worth. Might lower the price. I’ve heard spring is better. Guess ill see. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Jcrosara View Post
                  I’ve heard spring is better. Guess ill see. Thank you
                  the market has cooled a lot since the end of covid. there would be more interest in spring.

Comment

Working...
                  X