1988 e30 $6,200 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 e30 $6,200 obo

im selling my 1988 bmw 325is. it has the 2.5 straight 6 that has been stroked to a 2.7. the whole motor was rebuilt from the ground up 55,000 ago and the car is in perfect condition. it has eibach springs and takako shocks, a 4 point roll cage, steel brake lines, tons more. if you have any questions or want pictures contact me at 805 889 7789. im looking for a truck so if you think you have a good trade let me know!

With a steep price like that you better post some pics here to justify!

Comment

Tokako lol

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
      Originally posted by JakeP
      with a coathanger

Comment

C'mon man, this is the internet in 2010. Color, mileage and a couple of pictures would really help your cause.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Fail

Comment

maybe you mean tokico. sounds like you bought the car already modified and dont really know what any of what you just listed means.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

If I'm asking for 6k I wouldn't bother to mention anything about tokico! Kershaw you might be on to something!!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                If I'm asking for 6k I wouldn't bother to mention anything about tokico! Kershaw you might be on to something!!
                My thoughts exactly...

Then again until we see pictures we won't know anything about the car. Shocks can be replaced easily :)
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

This sounds familiar to a white stroker that was for sale a while ago. It was in so-cal too I believe.
                  -Pierre
                  1987 535is
                  1988 325is

Comment

I will gladly pay over $6000 for a car without pictures!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                      I will gladly pay over $6000 for a car without pictures!!!!
                      he means in monopoly money

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                      X